C'Thun — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
C'Thun is a neutral minion. The golden version of this card can be crafted by spending 3,200 Arcane Dust. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
C'Thun is a win condition card that is able to completely swing the state of the board when it comes into play. By using various Cultist cards, you can increase the eventual power of your C'Thun throughout the game and make it extremely destructive by the time you get to play it.
In Constructed, C'Thun requires a deck specifically built to take advantage of him. You will need to fill your deck with the various Cultists and C'Thun partner cards in order to ensure that your eventual C'Thun turn is as powerful as possible.
C'Thun is not available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens