C'Thun — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
C'Thun is a neutral minion. The golden version of this card can be crafted by spending 3,200 Arcane Dust. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
C'Thun is a win condition card that is able to completely swing the state of the board when it comes into play. By using various Cultist cards, you can increase the eventual power of your C'Thun throughout the game and make it extremely destructive by the time you get to play it.
In Constructed, C'Thun requires a deck specifically built to take advantage of him. You will need to fill your deck with the various Cultists and C'Thun partner cards in order to ensure that your eventual C'Thun turn is as powerful as possible.
C'Thun is not available in Arena.
Decks with C'Thun
Cheap Mage Wild Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|800||Apr 12 2017|
Cheap Druid Wild Deck 11 spells, 19 minions
|1,000||Apr 12 2017|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend