C'Thun — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
C'Thun is a neutral minion. The golden version of this card can be crafted by spending 3,200 Arcane Dust. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
C'Thun is a win condition card that is able to completely swing the state of the board when it comes into play. By using various Cultist cards, you can increase the eventual power of your C'Thun throughout the game and make it extremely destructive by the time you get to play it.
In Constructed, C'Thun requires a deck specifically built to take advantage of him. You will need to fill your deck with the various Cultists and C'Thun partner cards in order to ensure that your eventual C'Thun turn is as powerful as possible.
C'Thun is not available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck