C'Thun — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
C'Thun is a neutral minion. The golden version of this card can be crafted by spending 3,200 Arcane Dust. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
C'Thun is a win condition card that is able to completely swing the state of the board when it comes into play. By using various Cultist cards, you can increase the eventual power of your C'Thun throughout the game and make it extremely destructive by the time you get to play it.
In Constructed, C'Thun requires a deck specifically built to take advantage of him. You will need to fill your deck with the various Cultists and C'Thun partner cards in order to ensure that your eventual C'Thun turn is as powerful as possible.
C'Thun is not available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck