C'Thun — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
C'Thun is a neutral minion. The golden version of this card can be crafted by spending 3,200 Arcane Dust. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
C'Thun is a win condition card that is able to completely swing the state of the board when it comes into play. By using various Cultist cards, you can increase the eventual power of your C'Thun throughout the game and make it extremely destructive by the time you get to play it.
In Constructed, C'Thun requires a deck specifically built to take advantage of him. You will need to fill your deck with the various Cultists and C'Thun partner cards in order to ensure that your eventual C'Thun turn is as powerful as possible.
C'Thun is not available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck