Damien

Leeroy Zoo Warlock Wild

7 posts in this topic

This thread is for comments about our Leeroy Zoo Wild deck.

Is the sweetest chinese tech of Enhance-o Mechano not worthy of being a stock list? Double Sea Giant looks pretty much archaic given Wild meta is less mirror and general establishment than it used to be.

On 6/14/2016 at 10:47 AM, Paracel said:

Is the sweetest chinese tech of Enhance-o Mechano not worthy of being a stock list? Double Sea Giant looks pretty much archaic given Wild meta is less mirror and general establishment than it used to be.

My Wild Zoo is running Enhance-o Mechano. It was always viewed as a "Win more" but in Zoo I feel it is a perfect fit. Pop a Windfurry minoin with PO and it's a minimum of 10 to face more often than not. 

History notes say Gormok was dropped for Ravenous Pterrordax, but the card list shows Loatheb was dropped instead.

Any preference?

1 hour ago, Erdluf said:

History notes say Gormok was dropped for Ravenous Pterrordax, but the card list shows Loatheb was dropped instead.

Any preference?

I apologise for the mistake on my part.  Generally speaking both cards are viable, but whichever is stronger will change based on how the upcoming meta takes shape.   Gormok is much stronger in a faster meta-game where you will be fighting hard for board, allowing you to swing the board in your favour with the huge 4 damage Battlecry.  Loatheb on the other hand protects the strong board positions the deck is able to generate, providing your minions with an extra turn to attack before opponents can use board clears.

I would advise sticking with Gormok for now unless you begin to see an abundance of Control decks, which is highly unlikely for now.

I made it all the way to Rank 4 within 3 days with this deck! Nicely structured, well done! 

On 5/1/2017 at 6:13 AM, Guest Abernastious said:

I made it all the way to Rank 4 within 3 days with this deck! Nicely structured, well done! 

Grats, glad you like it. :) Leeroy Zoo has always been my favorite style of Zoo. 

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Oxygen

The first card since the initial annoucement for Knights of the Frozen Throne has been revealed by C4mlann earlier this morning.
      Let's take a look at the first KotFT card officially revealed by C4mlann.

Blizzard kicks off the reveal with a card that seems unplayable in all currently popular decks, and subpar in arena. Although some players have suggested silence priest as a potential target, Ticking Abomination is actually detrimental to play without a form of silence in hand, unlike other popular silence targets. The caveat here is that since this is one the first card revealed, we don't actually know what's in store. Might there be a way to transfer Deathrattle effects to enemy minions? Will KotFT control decks play no minion before turn 5? One potential use for this one might lie in "forcing" your opponent to trigger your own Deathrattle effects with a high value card, but we'll have to wait and see. We might even see something that gives Deathrattle effects Lifesteal, the expansion's new mechanic, for some minion-based healing.
      For more information, please check out our guide to the new Hearthstone expansion.
    • By Vlad
      This thread is for comments about our Destruction Warlock PvP guide for Legion.
    • By hjp
      Who are we?
      Volatile are a group of mostly ex-mythic raiders, looking to get back into mythic raiding and for us to be able to do that we need some more people to fill the gaps. Besides raiding our friendly bunch of members enjoy running mythic+ on daily basis, helping out with world quests among other things. Our discord is usually filled with members for daily banter and weekly fun. If you enjoy all that, you most certainly will enjoy your stay in Volatile.
      Who are we looking for?
      We're primarily looking for ranged DPS to fill out the roster. But we are also interested in any dps class with a good healing offspec. Even though your class isn't listed below, don't be afraid of getting in contact with us.
      Tanks - Closed
      Healers - Closed
      Ranged DPS - Open
      Melee DPS - Closed
      Overall we're looking for people with a good knowledge of their class/spec who know how to improve their gameplay. Being fairly thick skinned and being able to accept constructive criticism, as well as the occasional jab from some of our more 'outspoken' members, is a big plus too.
      When do we raid?
      We raid two times a week as standard, we often have an additional raid day if necessary. See raid times below. 
      Thursday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Monday: 8pm - 11pm (Server time)
      Tuesday: 8pm - 11pm (Additional day)
      Application process:
      We believe the best way to get to know if someone is right for the guild is just to have a chat, rather than go through a long application process. So we'll have a chat, look at logs and possibly run some M+ to get to know each other. If you're interested in joining our mythic raid team, contact any of the following:
      Contact us:
      GM: 
      Xadel#2609, Xadel (ingame)
      Passive#2900, Malenky (ingame)
      Council: 
      Òops#2597, Drainphase (ingame)
      Ohajay#2606, Draconem (ingame)
      Hjp#21650, Phynn (ingame)
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Inarius Skeletons Necromancer build guide.