FORUMS
Damien

Leeroy Zoo Warlock Wild

Is the sweetest chinese tech of Enhance-o Mechano not worthy of being a stock list? Double Sea Giant looks pretty much archaic given Wild meta is less mirror and general establishment than it used to be.

On 6/14/2016 at 10:47 AM, Paracel said:

Is the sweetest chinese tech of Enhance-o Mechano not worthy of being a stock list? Double Sea Giant looks pretty much archaic given Wild meta is less mirror and general establishment than it used to be.

My Wild Zoo is running Enhance-o Mechano. It was always viewed as a "Win more" but in Zoo I feel it is a perfect fit. Pop a Windfurry minoin with PO and it's a minimum of 10 to face more often than not. 

History notes say Gormok was dropped for Ravenous Pterrordax, but the card list shows Loatheb was dropped instead.

Any preference?

1 hour ago, Erdluf said:

History notes say Gormok was dropped for Ravenous Pterrordax, but the card list shows Loatheb was dropped instead.

Any preference?

I apologise for the mistake on my part.  Generally speaking both cards are viable, but whichever is stronger will change based on how the upcoming meta takes shape.   Gormok is much stronger in a faster meta-game where you will be fighting hard for board, allowing you to swing the board in your favour with the huge 4 damage Battlecry.  Loatheb on the other hand protects the strong board positions the deck is able to generate, providing your minions with an extra turn to attack before opponents can use board clears.

I would advise sticking with Gormok for now unless you begin to see an abundance of Control decks, which is highly unlikely for now.

Guest Abernastious

I made it all the way to Rank 4 within 3 days with this deck! Nicely structured, well done! 

On 5/1/2017 at 6:13 AM, Guest Abernastious said:

I made it all the way to Rank 4 within 3 days with this deck! Nicely structured, well done! 

Grats, glad you like it. :) Leeroy Zoo has always been my favorite style of Zoo.