Table of Contents
Enhance-o Mechano is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Enhance-o Mechano is a card that can create extremely powerful situations if you have multiple minions on the board. Due to this, it can be considered a "win more" card, as it is only good when you have an established board, and does nothing to catch you up from behind. It should be noted that this card chooses a random effect for each minion you have in play separately. It does not grant the same buff to each.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Enhance-o Mechano would seem to fit best in a deck that plays aggressively for board control and aims to have multiple minions in play. Even in cases such as these, it remains to be seen whether this card is better than the more reliable cards like Defender of Argus which usually feature in these decks.
Enhance-o Mechano is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists