Enhance-o Mechano — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Enhance-o Mechano is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Enhance-o Mechano is a card that can create extremely powerful situations if you have multiple minions on the board. Due to this, it can be considered a "win more" card, as it is only good when you have an established board, and does nothing to catch you up from behind. It should be noted that this card chooses a random effect for each minion you have in play separately. It does not grant the same buff to each.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Enhance-o Mechano would seem to fit best in a deck that plays aggressively for board control and aims to have multiple minions in play. Even in cases such as these, it remains to be seen whether this card is better than the more reliable cards like Defender of Argus which usually feature in these decks.
Enhance-o Mechano is no longer available in Arena.
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Ben Brode's Second Dinner Working on a Marvel Game
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run
- Rumble Run Zul'jin