Enhance-o Mechano — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Enhance-o Mechano is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Enhance-o Mechano is a card that can create extremely powerful situations if you have multiple minions on the board. Due to this, it can be considered a "win more" card, as it is only good when you have an established board, and does nothing to catch you up from behind. It should be noted that this card chooses a random effect for each minion you have in play separately. It does not grant the same buff to each.
In Constructed, Enhance-o Mechano would seem to fit best in a deck that plays aggressively for board control and aims to have multiple minions in play. Even in cases such as these, it remains to be seen whether this card is better than the more reliable cards like Defender of Argus which usually feature in these decks.
Enhance-o Mechano is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Enhance-o Mechano
Cheap Lady Naz'jar Druid Deck (Heroic Mode) 11 spells, 19 minions
|2,720||Dec 04 2015|
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Descent of Dragons Expansion Details: New Features & Card Reveals
- New Battle.net Desktop App Beta
- BlizzCon 2019 Content Hub
- Full BlizzCon Schedule Revealed
- Descent of Dragons is the Next Hearthstone Expansion
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Beta Keys for All Virtual Ticket Holders
- BlizzCon 2019 Opening Ceremony Recap
- Quest Wall Priest
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Deck Request Thread
- Secret Paladin
- Turn Limit ?
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock