FORUMS
Damien

Outlaw Rogue 7.3

5 minutes ago, Progression said:

Reason being - I ran across a post on ravenholdt with fishbrul being the go to food for ST. As I'm terrible with sims, I thought I'd ask on here. Thanks for the quick reply.

If Fiery or somebody on the Ravenholdt staff is saying it does more damage, trust him/them.

If it's just a random post, keep an eye on the thread until one of them validate the math behind it, and go with whatever they say

5 hours ago, Guest Stragon said:

Just curious what should our haste be at around ilvl 840 for entry to raids, I just feel if I let my haste drop for versatility I'm suffering from energy starvation :(

Item level is still more important than the specific stats on a piece of gear. Don't worry about hitting a benchmark, and just pick up as many upgrades as possible

Guest icyv. vs shadowcraft

hi guys i´ve got a little problem

this guide here varies strongly from shadowcraft

is this guide outdated or did i screw up with shadowcraft?

15 hours ago, Guest icyv. vs shadowcraft said:

Can you specify how it varies exactly? We can then assess the differences and tell you what is happening.

At the moment, shadowcraft is definitely not working correctly. It is giving wonky stat prios, showing GS as a 9k dps loss, definitely not modelling Run Through correctly in the dps breakdown.

I wouldn't trust anything it says at the moment. 

6 hours ago, SilkAus said:

At the moment, shadowcraft is definitely not working correctly. It is giving wonky stat prios, showing GS as a 9k dps loss, definitely not modelling Run Through correctly in the dps breakdown.

I wouldn't trust anything it says at the moment. 

Fiery has mentioned a couple times that it isn't modelling Outlaw correctly due to a couple bugs

That said, both other specs should be fine

On 9/21/2016 at 9:56 AM, Guest icyv. vs shadowcraft said:

Thanks for picking that up guys. Tagging the guest to point to your comments.

Hello everyone, I'm looking for advice on a couple of things, it would be great if you could help me out.

- Should I ALWAYS wait for AR and artifact ability to come off cooldown to pair them? Let's say that I use them both at the same time on my opener, but, due to True Bearing, AR comes off CD 1 minute before the artifact ability does. What do I do? Use AR first and then use the artifact when it comes off CD, even if they won't stack?

- I don't know if I got the "pandemic" mechanic straight: as far as I know, any buff or debuff that is about to fall off, gets the remaining duration added to the refreshed one. Let's say that I have 5 seconds of SiW left and I RTB and get SiW again, those 5 seconds will be added to the new duration of it, right? But what happens if I have 5 seconds of SiW left and I get True Bearing? Those 5 seconds are simply lost?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Guest Needs Updated

http://imgur.com/PfD7btp

"Outlaw is currently very strong in Legion for both raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. If maximizing your raid and dungeon potential is your priority, this should be your go-to spec."

Well... This guide needs updated cause numbers are in and Assassination just trounced outlaw.

19 minutes ago, Guest Needs Updated said:

http://imgur.com/PfD7btp

"Outlaw is currently very strong in Legion for both raiding and Mythic+ dungeons. If maximizing your raid and dungeon potential is your priority, this should be your go-to spec."

Well... This guide needs updated cause numbers are in and Assassination just trounced outlaw.

Hi there. Nope, it didn't.

ORmwJXB.png

KaTIUqf.png

oIHxP8a.png

5 minutes ago, Progression said:

Just missed me on that Xavius ranking. :)

Darn. I'll get you next time! ;D

4 hours ago, Fexamir said:

Hello everyone, I'm looking for advice on a couple of things, it would be great if you could help me out.

- Should I ALWAYS wait for AR and artifact ability to come off cooldown to pair them? Let's say that I use them both at the same time on my opener, but, due to True Bearing, AR comes off CD 1 minute before the artifact ability does. What do I do? Use AR first and then use the artifact when it comes off CD, even if they won't stack?

- I don't know if I got the "pandemic" mechanic straight: as far as I know, any buff or debuff that is about to fall off, gets the remaining duration added to the refreshed one. Let's say that I have 5 seconds of SiW left and I RTB and get SiW again, those 5 seconds will be added to the new duration of it, right? But what happens if I have 5 seconds of SiW left and I get True Bearing? Those 5 seconds are simply lost?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Nah, use AR when you can and Dreadblades when you're able. If they line up, great, if not it's fine.

I believe the duration is added no matter which buff you get, since they're both from casts of Roll the Bones. I'm 99% sure that they're all affected, but I could be mistaken. It does happen once in a while :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carrn said:

I believe the duration is added no matter which buff you get, since they're both from casts of Roll the Bones. I'm 99% sure that they're all affected, but I could be mistaken. It does happen once in a while :P

That's what I thought aswell, I gave a few try at the training dummy and the buffs just disappeared :/
But I guess I'll just try again and post the accurate results.

Yo guys, do we have any working tool which show how much this trait or potion, ench or smg else add dps? I always hear from others classes how much things do for them but i dont know for myself so i dont feel motivated pushing ap for me ... 

Thanks

Yesterday evening we beat Xavius (normal) with friends and to be honest I am very satisfied with my outlaw.Yeah,i rolled 1 buff 7 times on some xavius pull lol but overall i was at least top 3 at every boss.Evenmore we did kill nythendra on our first try cuz i rolled 6 buffs on 1 pull and my damage was about 300k at the end which raised skada meter to the skies for other dps lol.Very nice experience.

However i am left with 1 dubiety,is the mark of the claw  best choice for us at the neck slot?

3 hours ago, Gossip said:

Yo guys, do we have any working tool which show how much this trait or potion, ench or smg else add dps? I always hear from others classes how much things do for them but i dont know for myself so i dont feel motivated pushing ap for me ... 

Thanks

This is much harder to calculate this expansion due to the nature of the potions involved. Simcraft will be the go-to tool to find anything like this out.

2 hours ago, ddkil said:

Yesterday evening we beat Xavius (normal) with friends and to be honest I am very satisfied with my outlaw.Yeah,i rolled 1 buff 7 times on some xavius pull lol but overall i was at least top 3 at every boss.Evenmore we did kill nythendra on our first try cuz i rolled 6 buffs on 1 pull and my damage was about 300k at the end which raised skada meter to the skies for other dps lol.Very nice experience.

However i am left with 1 dubiety,is the mark of the claw  best choice for us at the neck slot?

Glad to hear it went well and grats on the kill!

Mark of the Claw is indeed your best enchant.

6 hours ago, Gossip said:

Thanks

3 hours ago, Blainie said:

This is much harder to calculate this expansion due to the nature of the potions involved. Simcraft will be the go-to tool to find anything like this out.

Potions and enchants and that sort of thign are normally handled pretty well by Shadowcraft

That said, I believe the Outlaw model for Shadowcraft is still bugged, so have a look at it if you like 

Guest Roguey

With the nerfs to outlaw, is it worth investing in sub for ST now with how scaling will work (or atleast my understanding)

Generic comment being mass posted over the comments threads guys.

We are aware of the changes and our writers are working hard to update the guides to suit what has changed. Currently, there is a lot of work still to be done and it's unlikely that every guide will be up-to-date immediately. Expect a flood of updates over the coming days that will answer all of your questions about what is now best after X change, in time for the reset next week.

Thanks for your understanding and patience.

4 hours ago, Guest Roguey said:

With the nerfs to outlaw, is it worth investing in sub for ST now with how scaling will work (or atleast my understanding)

See above, thanks!

4 hours ago, Guest Roguey said:

In short? It doesn't matter.

Sub pulls ahead in Mythic raid gear

• Like 1

Guest 1000campbell

Hello. 

I am getting back into WoW after a 2 year hiatus and decided to play rogue. My old main was tank paladin.

In the rotation section you use the phrase "when talented" many times. I was just curious what it means to be "talented"?

1 hour ago, Guest 1000campbell said:

Hello. 

I am getting back into WoW after a 2 year hiatus and decided to play rogue. My old main was tank paladin.

In the rotation section you use the phrase "when talented" many times. I was just curious what it means to be "talented"?

Some spells are only available in your rotation if you have chosen to take them as a talent in your build. We add them just to allow people to play that build if they wish.