Blainie

Icy Veins WoW Giveaway: August!

14 posts in this topic

one thing just to add to the celebration is we had our 50,000th registered forum user last month :D big milestone to hit

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, demonardvark said:

one thing just to add to the celebration is we had our 50,000th registered forum user last month :D big milestone to hit

I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING. Thanks for adding that as well! :D

Congrats guys! I love this site, I would be lost without it! I recommend this site to all my guildies. Good luck to everyone who has entered the contest. :)

14 hours ago, Zombillary said:

Congrats guys! I love this site, I would be lost without it! I recommend this site to all my guildies. Good luck to everyone who has entered the contest. :)

Thanks for the kind words! It's always nice to see new faces around the forums, so welcome :)

• Like 1

1st time post but not a 1st time follower.

Love all the great info IV posts and now a giveaway too!

Clark, thats the gift that keeps on giving the whole year...

• Like 1

Gratz, Icy-Veins! This is one of the best resources for the Blizz games, keep up with the good job!

• Like 1

This is amazing , Gratz Icy- Veins :D and good luck to everyone :3

Keep up the great work! I absolutely love this website! SO helpful!
I use it for so long~ But just registered :)

• Like 1

Woot! Great job, I love using this site to learn the best mechanics and stuff for my alts when I decide to try out a new class. It's been really helpful in getting my DPS output up too!

On the contest though, I'm not sure exactly where the "share button" is....

3 hours ago, Taragonra said:

Woot! Great job, I love using this site to learn the best mechanics and stuff for my alts when I decide to try out a new class. It's been really helpful in getting my DPS output up too!

On the contest though, I'm not sure exactly where the "share button" is....

For your share link? That will come to you through an e-mail depending on what you use to verify yourself. If it doesn't work, just PM me and I'll give you a hand :)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dallasdirty said:

When is the drawing for August?

It will be at the end of the month, so on the last day of August/First day of September.

• Like 1

On 9/1/2016 at 2:47 PM, Zombillary said:

Sorry to bother about this, will the winners be emailed or notified on here?

The winners have been contacted on Twitter, as well as added to the post above!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stan
      In Episode 22 of our podcast, we go through Sylvanas' actions from the War of Thorns up to the Battle for Lordaeron event, Aleco helps us discuss the Boomsday Project launch and talks about exciting decks that you can check out in our guides section. We also didn't leave out Sally Whitemane and the Overwatch League!
      Starring
      Patrick (@NotPatrick) Stan (@HeroesPWN) Aleco (@Aleco_p) In this Episode
      [00:03] Hearthstone: The Boomsday Project is out! [00:18] Overwatch: Overwatch League Season 1 finals and Summer Games [00:26] Diablo: Quick announcement of an announcement [00:28] Heroes: Sally Whitemane and Viper skins [00:31] WoW: War of Thorns lore and Sylvanas characterization [00:50] StarCraft 2: Season 3 Warchest Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and join the discussion on our forums!

Previous Episodes
      Episode 21 Episode 20 Episode 19
    • By Stan
      Stay up to date with the latest Icy Veins news with our Discord webhook!
      Our guide writer @Dutchmagoz has created a Discord webhook that will automatically let you know whenever we create a new World of Warcraft post on our website.
      How to Get Started
      Open Discord, click the "+" sign to create a new server. Click here to start the setup and select the "Add news to Discord" option. A new window will appear with the option to authorize and add our webhook to your Discord channel. Select the server you just created and click "Authorize". That's it. You're good to go! Our bot will automatically send you links to our latest WoW news. To stop the bot from sending you news messages, delete the webhook in your Discord server settings.
    • By Stan
      In the latest episode of our podcast, we discuss the Boomsday Project card reveals, Jaina's animated short in WoW, Wrecking Ball and latest Hero updates in Overwatch and the Heroes teaser!
      Starring
      Patrick (@NotPatrick) Stan (@HeroesPWN) Aleco (@aleco_p) In this Episode
      We've added links to news covered in episode 21 of the podcast for further reading:
      Hearthstone: The Boomsday Project Card Reveals World of Warcraft: Stinkrot Smasher, Warbringers: Jaina, Pre-Patch Now Live, War of Thorns Overwatch: Wrecking Ball Live, Latest Nerfs & Buffs, Overwatch League Finals Heroes of the Storm: New Hero Teased StarCraft 2: Eighth Anniversary Goodies Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and join the discussion on our forums!

Previous Episodes
      Episode 20 Episode 19 Episode 18
    • By Stan
      In episode 20 of the Icy Veins Podcast, we discuss the latest Hearthstone expansion announcement and new keywords, the latest Azmodan & Raynor gameplay updates in Heroes, Wrecking Ball in Overwatch & more. 
      Starring
      Patrick (@NotPatrick) Stan (@HeroesPWN) Aleco (@aleco_p) In this Episode
      For further reading, we've added links to news covered in episode 20 of the podcast:
      [00:02] Hearthstone: The Boomsday Project Announcement & New Keywords  [00:16] Heroes of the Storm: Azmodan and Raynor Reworks, Warchrome Skins [00:23] Overwatch: New Hero: Wrecking Ball, Latest Sombra Changes, Over 12 Mio Raised in pink Mercy Charity Campaign [00:33] World of Warcraft: Pre-Patch Release Date Speculation, War of Thorns Event (*spoilers*), Dueler's Guild, Uldir Sets, Multiboxing Changes in Battle for Azeroth Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and join the discussion on our forums!

Previous Episodes
      Episode 19 Episode 18 Episode 17
    • By Stan
      In the latest episode of the Icy Veins Podcast, we discuss the Battle for Azeroth 8.0 pre-patch, Overwatch's newest Hero, Hearthstone's dev blog, the new Secrets of the Storm comic, and Deadset's guide compendium.
      Starring
      Patrick (@NotPatrick) Stan (@HeroesPWN) Sophia (@Sophia_xal) In this Episode
      For further reading, we've added links to news covered in this episode of the podcast:
      World of Warcraft 8.0 Pre-Patch Detailed Classic WoW Development Overwatch New Hero & Latest Patch Hearthstone Dev Blog & HCT Summer Heroes of the Storm Secrets of the Storm Comic & Volskaya Foundry Disabled in Ranked Diablo Deadset's Season 14 Guide Compendium StarCraft Patch 4.4.0 Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast in iTunes and  join the discussion on our forums!

Previous Episodes
      Episode 18 Episode 17 Episode 16