Stealthngg

[Player][A/H] Rogue LF Positive Raiding Guild

2 posts in this topic

838 Rogue LF Semi-Hardcore raiding guild.  While only casually playing since BC, I am looking to progress through raiding content in Legion fairly quickly in a friendly, positive guild that has a strong sense of community.  I’m a super nice dude that likes to have a positive play experience.  I’m NOT interested in guilds that are morally-absent i.e. filthy, abusive, degenerative.  

I have headset as well as Ventrillo/TS/Mumble capabilities, and I can transfer server/faction.  I am constantly striving to increase DPS & maintain survivability through research.  I’ve logged over 4,000 hours on this rogue so I know how to play it.  

Schedule

------------

CENTRAL TIME (Pacific -2, Mountain -1, Eastern +1)

Monday: 10 PM-1 PM

Tuesday:7 PM-1 AM

Wednesday: 10 PM-1 AM

Thursday: 7 PM-1 AM

Friday: 7 PM-2 AM

Saturday: 7 PM-2 AM

Sunday: 7 PM-1 AM

Raid Experience:

Casual Raiding up to WoD

WoD: 15/16 Heroic HFC

Battlenet: Franky5#1523

Hey Stealthngg, my guild on Korgath <Imperial Vengeance> 7/7H is looking for dps to fill out our mythic roster. We currently raid Tues/Wed from 7-10 CMT. We're a group of returning hardcore raiders from different guilds and it looks like you would fit right in. Gear isn't a requirement, we can gear you up if it is needed. Contact me at Turttlle#1214 in game or post here. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Miracle Rogue.
    • By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Kingsbane Rogue Guide.
    • By Damien
      This thread is for comments about our Even Rogue deck list guide.
    • By OroNerVoSo
      Hi all! i've founded a different use of the Illusionist cobold and i have made this deck.
      but sometimes it just don't work.
      Early game seems pretty good Vs all. Need some help about it... 

### deathrattle rogue
      # Class: Rogue
      # Format: Standard
      # Year of the Raven
      #
      # 2x (0) Backstab
      # 2x (1) Cold Blood
      # 2x (2) Cheap Shot
      # 2x (2) Eviscerate
      # 2x (2) Loot Hoarder
      # 2x (2) Plated Beetle
      # 2x (2) Shiv
      # 1x (3) Sonya Shadowdancer
      # 2x (4) Kobold Illusionist
      # 1x (5) Carnivorous Cube
      # 2x (5) Guild Recruiter
      # 2x (5) Lesser Onyx Spellstone
      # 1x (6) Cairne Bloodhoof
      # 2x (7) Silver Vanguard
      # 2x (8) Deranged Doctor
      # 2x (8) Splitting Festeroot
      # 1x (9) Valeera the Hollow
      #
      AAECAaIHBKQDgNMCi+ECz+ECDbQB+wGMAr0EiAfn4QLq5gLw5gL15wLY6QLA7AKx7gK88QIA
      #

• By lorileonard20
      <Intergalactic> Alliance-Korgath is recruiting new members!

Who are we?
      Intergalactic was founded by three friends who became increasingly frustrated with how some guilds operated and treated members. We’ve watched guild masters either get mad and G-kick the whole guild, GM’s never logging in and no one even talking to each other. We’ve been there and it sucks. We wanted not only to have a fun place to hang out with your friends and experience content, but to progress through Raiding. Our roster is a blend of Heroic raiders from other expansions, as well as new and returning players.

Our Goal
      First and foremost, we are here to have fun. We are currently progressing through Heroic HABT (7/11), What we’re looking for from our Heroic Raiders is the willingness to understand that and have fun in the process. We run our Heroic Raid on Monday and Tuesday nights at 7 pm server. We may run additional content, depending on everyone’s availability. We do run M+ keys, transmog/gear and achievement runs when possible. We use Discord for not only chat, but for communication in raids. A mic is not required, as long as you are able to hear the calls.

Our Family
      We are an understanding group of members who recognize that life’s priorities take precedent. Not able to attend every event? Work schedule changes? Kids have events you need to attend? We get it. We do try to be as inclusive and understanding as possible to our members. The only thing that we do ask of our members is to have fun, while being respectful of each other. We do have a Code of Conduct that we follow and we ask our new members to try to follow those rules. The short of it …. “Be excellent to each other and be respectful to other members.”

What are we Looking for?
      We are specifically looking for players to join our Raid groups, understanding that we are not going to one-shot bosses, but are going to have fun as we progress. We do welcome social/casual players, as well.

Who to Contact:
      GM - Vêl-Korgath