Stealthngg

[Player][A/H] Rogue LF Positive Raiding Guild

2 posts in this topic

838 Rogue LF Semi-Hardcore raiding guild.  While only casually playing since BC, I am looking to progress through raiding content in Legion fairly quickly in a friendly, positive guild that has a strong sense of community.  I’m a super nice dude that likes to have a positive play experience.  I’m NOT interested in guilds that are morally-absent i.e. filthy, abusive, degenerative.  

I have headset as well as Ventrillo/TS/Mumble capabilities, and I can transfer server/faction.  I am constantly striving to increase DPS & maintain survivability through research.  I’ve logged over 4,000 hours on this rogue so I know how to play it.  

Schedule

------------

CENTRAL TIME (Pacific -2, Mountain -1, Eastern +1)

Monday: 10 PM-1 PM

Tuesday:7 PM-1 AM

Wednesday: 10 PM-1 AM

Thursday: 7 PM-1 AM

Friday: 7 PM-2 AM

Saturday: 7 PM-2 AM

Sunday: 7 PM-1 AM

Raid Experience:

Casual Raiding up to WoD

WoD: 15/16 Heroic HFC

Battlenet: Franky5#1523

Hey Stealthngg, my guild on Korgath <Imperial Vengeance> 7/7H is looking for dps to fill out our mythic roster. We currently raid Tues/Wed from 7-10 CMT. We're a group of returning hardcore raiders from different guilds and it looks like you would fit right in. Gear isn't a requirement, we can gear you up if it is needed. Contact me at Turttlle#1214 in game or post here. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jovovich
      [US-Arthas][H]Unhuman (Francais) NH:3/10M EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman est à la recherche de nouveaux visages qui seraient intéressés à joindre ses rangs!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros NH:3/10M EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M 3soirs Mardi. Mercredi et Dimanche 7hpm à 11hpm (EST)
      - [Raid] Fluffy NH:2/10M EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H 2soirs Mercredi et Jeudi 6h15pm à 9h15pm (EST)
      - [Raid] Éminence NH:9/10H EN:5/7M ToV: 3/3H 2soirs Mardi et Mercredi de 7hpm à 10hpm (EST)
      - [Raid] Les Gosus de Notre-Dame NH:6/10H EN:1/7M ToV:2/3H 2soirs Mardi et Mercredi 7hpm à 10hpm (EST)

PvP:
      - On cherche un membre actif pour s'occuper du Lead de PVP, PST Jovovich#1699

Communauté:
      - Plus de  500 accounts
      Unhuman est plus qu'une guilde de raiding performante, c'est aussi la plus grosse communauté Francophone sur World of Warcraft US. Nous comptons présentement plus de 500 accounts actifs. Depuis sa création en 2006, Unhuman cherche à offrir à ses raiders un environnement de jeu qui favorise la progression et ce avec des joueurs d'excellent calibre. Nous sommes constamment à la recherche de nouveaux joueurs que ce soit PVE ou PVP, mais aussi des masters du Pet Battles, des champions de l'Archéologie ou peu importe ce qui vous branche ingame. Vous êtes donc assuré de trouver ce que vous cherchez chez nous peu importe votre style de jeu.
      Pour toutes questions...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Murielle-Arthas, Officier
      - Jdo-Arthas, Officier
      - Mottuer-Arthas, Officier
      - Nylan-Arthas, Officier
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Jovovich
      [US-Arthas][H]Unhuman (French) NH:3/10M EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M www.unhuman.ca
      Unhuman is RECRUITING!
      Forum: http://forum.unhuman.ca/forum/7-recrutement/
      Raiding:
      - [Raid] Starlight Bros NH:3/10M EN:7/7M ToV:2/3M 3day Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday 7hpm to 11hpm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Fluffy NH:2/10H EN:7/7M ToV:3/3H 2day Wednesday and Thursday 6h15pm to 9h15pm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Éminence NH:9/10H EN:5/7M ToV: 3/3H 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)
      - [Raid] Les Gosus de Notre-Dame NH:6/10H EN:1/7M ToV:2/3H 2day Tuesday and Wednesday 7hpm to 10hpm (EAST)

PvP:
      - We're looking for someone to take on PVP leading, PST Jovovich#1699

Community:
      - More than 500 account
      Unhuman is a performing raiding guild with multiple raid groups, it's one of the biggest, for not saying the biggest one, french community on World of Warcraft US. We have over 500 active accounts. Unhuman has been created in December 2006 and will continue to live for a long time, Unhuman is trying to give to our raiders everything they need to be focus only on good progression!. Unhuman is always looking for new players of all kind, PvE or PvP, even with Battle pets or Archeologists or anything else you can do in the game....You will be sure to find your way with Unhuman!
      For any question...
      - http://unhuman.ca/
      - Jovovich-Arthas, Guild Master
      - Murielle-Arthas, Officier
      - Jdo-Arthas, Officier
      - Mottuer-Arthas, Officier
      - Nylan-Arthas, Officier
      - Kaiser-Arthas, Officier
    • By Nomi
      ALTernate Arrangements (Alliance) a 2 night raiding guild, is currently looking for exceptional players to continue our path into Legion. 
      We're currently  3/10M & 10/10H Nighthold - 7/7M Emerald Nightmare
      We're looking at all exceptional applicants to continue to build our roster for progression into Mythic Nighthold.

Our Raid Times:
      Tues 6:45-10:30 CST
      Thurs 6:45-10:30 CST
      Currently Recruiting
      Shadow Priest
      Balance Druid
      Elemental shaman (Resto OS)
      Survival Hunter
      Mages
      Requirements:
      870+ ilvl.
      Artifact lvl 40+ (preferably 45)

A mic to be able to speak in Discord.
      Be able to take constructive criticism from the officers.
      80% attendance, as we only raid twice a week.
      General Info:
      Loot is handled by a fair and organized council composed of our Officers and 3 randomly selected senior raiders.
      We are generally very active in our Discord on non-raid days, and are very social.
      We have been around since ICC, and intend to keep going for years to come. We can offer a stable guild for you to grow into and continue your WoW journey.  
      To inquire please contact one of the following:
      Nomichan  - Nomi#1573 (Contact first)
      Trig - Geek#1197 (Raid Leader)
      Please have logs available for us to look at to evaluate your skill level.

You can also apply on our website: alt.guildlaunch.com
      Thanks for your interest!
    • By Violentravi
      Hello,
      Adelante is currently recruiting DPS & Heals, however, all competent players will be considered.  We are a Horde guild on Arthas and our current progression is 10/10H NH 6/7M EN and 3/3H TOV.  As far as classes go we do not have a Moonkin, Mage, Feral Druid, or any type of Monk. We only raid two nights a week, Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:00 PM until 11:00 PM Eastern.  Thursday is not considered a raid night, but we will often clear Heroic and Normal on this evening for AP and it is not required. We are pushing progression on Il'gynoth, and look forward to finishing off EN then moving on to Nighthold, we will be intermittently working on Mythic TOV.
      From you, we would expect 100% attendance during your trial period; after that, if you cannot make a raid or will be late it is mandatory to keep the raid leader updated.  In order to continue making good progression while raiding only two nights a week, we expect that you know your class inside-out and will research any bosses you are unfamiliar with prior to raids.
      If you are interested, please PM me (violentravi#1826) or recruiting officer Sepsis (tuxedomask#1712) in game.  However, if you have time (which goes a long way) for us to give you a real evaluation there is a short forum to fill out linked on our discord: https://discord.gg/JMVuYRW

Thank you for your consideration
      Xoxo
      Violentnacho & the Guild