Jespeer

Monk opening single-target rotation (WW)

Sign in to follow this  

3 posts in this topic

Hello, I'll get straight to the point:

Pop Battle potion before pull - Flying Serpent Kick to the boss - Tiger Palm - Touch of Death - Storm, earth and fire - Fists of Fury - Tiger Palm - Strike of the Windlord - Tiger Palm -Rising Sun Kick - Whirling Dragon Punch

How does this opening sound?

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Vutos/simple

Edited by Jespeer

Found this opening guide on youtube, he explains why he uses each spell in that order, and also some different opening sequences.

It's very simular to your opening sequence, but uses tiger palm, chi wave ans RSK before FoF to have more stacks for FoF.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Susza
      Hi
      I have one few questions concerning fury rotation:
      1. Should I use bloodbath only with Battle Cry?
      2. Should I use Rampage immediately after it is available or should I always wait for Frothing Berserker?
      3. During Enrage time, should I spam raging blow or prioritize bloodthirst then raging blow?
      4. Is CoF ilvl860 better then nightmare egg ilvl940?
      Best regards
      Susza 
    • By Morrighan
      Hello. I'm having some problems with DK rotation after starting it. I realize that in the beginning, procs are many. But through the middle of the fight, I begin to notice that everything slows down, including the return of runes and loss of Runic Power. Sometimes I do not own a rune, and I have a lot of Runic Power. But if I spend it, the runes are still coming back, and I have nothing to beat. Please help me. This is normal? Should I use FS only when I'm near overcap? Should I wait patiently for the runes to renegate without hitting FS? I have 25% Acceleration, 27% Critical and 42% Mastery. Thank you in advance.
    • By Tessivento
      Hi all.
      I recently went Guardian from Resto. Theoretically I know my rotation, cd, etc. I'm running Antorus HC, i got the curve and i think to hold with not many problems every boss but seeing my logs my performance is always low.

I don't know where I make my mistakes but I think to have these issues:
      My damage taken is always minor than other tanks; My damage dealt... same (I build my bear full defense but my dps seems to be too low); Sometimes i have threat problem (especially with paladins or warrior); I should selfheal more but i don't see the need when I am full: i prefer to stack ironfur. What can i do to improve?

If you wanna see my armor, look here.
      I don't aim to shine, but, at least, be on a average rank :p

Thank you all
    • By Muffin9
      Question regarding WW stat priority - is there ever a point where I'll want to choose something like Vers or Haste over Mastery or Crit, in a single-target situation? (I understand that Haste > Crit in multi-target)
      I'm still a little new to WW in Legion, here's a link to my character if that helps at all. At the moment I'm sitting at 52% Mastery and 47% Crit, since I'm still missing 1 tier piece to complete my 4-set. Tier will definitely change up my stats, but with such high Crit I've been wondering if Legion has some sort of soft cap on stats, especially this late in the expansion, or if there are certain percentages where I'll want to start taking other stats?...
      Thanks.
    • By Kastaleepu
      Hi!
      I would like to ask somethng about ice lance and other procs aswell.
      To maximize dps, should you always try to get rid of Fingers of Frost procs with ice lances? And if you get flurry proc, do you want to get rid of ice lance procs before casting flurry + lance combo?
      I am not sure how much icicles and maximizing their damage output before dumping them affects your damage.
      Thank you