Swagsurfer

Hpal legendaries

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Okay guys... What the heck is up with the holy paladin legendaries? The only one that is remotely useful is the shoulders, and i cant imagine them giving much either... While most other classes have 2 or 3 super sick ones, we are left with this garbage.. What happened??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Sherriddin
      I have just about every legendary.  Please help me figure out which two are the best for me to equip. 
    • By Zotek
      Hello good people, i have DH from start of the legion and i always had problem with what legendaries are good for me. So can you help me with that ?
      I have these legendaries: 
      - Prydaz (neck)
      - Kil'jaedens (trinket)
      - Loramus (feet)
      - Achor (chest)
      - Cinidaria (waist)
      what is the best combo for AoE dps or Single Target DPS, and also what legendaries are good for tanking ?

• By Zabimaru
      I have been trying to switch over to a holy pally to help my guild with progression. In under a week I have been able to get my ilvl up to 891. However, my guild is complaining that I don't have the numbers that the other healers do even though I explain to them I only have 2 aoe heals and one of them is on a 3 min cooldown since I use Aura of Sacrifice. I am using Holy Shock on cooldown, but I don't cast it if everyone is as full health, and since I am near the melee, I focus on the tanks and them, but I will still throw a Flash of Light, unless I get the proc from a Holy Shok crit, to ranged and other healers. I have started using Flash over the regular heal just to get them out faster, I have the legendary cloak so I will weave in Light of the Matyr after using a Light of Dawn since it can crit for over 1 mil, but I don't use it that often since I am using Aura of Sacrifice. I am getting tired of them telling me my numbers are low, but unlike some of the dps that tunnels bosses, I actually do mechanics, and I tend to not die as much as other dps and healers. I have been trying to get as much crit as I can for Holy Shock, but not sure if I should even go that route anymore. Any help on rotation would be much appreciated since I have abandoned my 900 warlock to help my guild with mythic progression, but again, they are only focused on numbers and since I only heal tanks and melee and not everyone all the time, my numbers are lower and they can't seem to understand that.
      Here is my current armory link
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/demon-soul/Zabamaru/simple
    • By Drizzyfanboy
      Hey out there,
      I just wanted to know if someone of you did proper testing of Sephuz in m+/raiding and could figure out how strong it is.
    • By ChrisCr0ss
      Hey! quick question: Is it worth using frostbrand with Eye of the Twisting Nether without having the bracers? I assume hailstorm is still worse over AS. Thanks for the help!!