Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raxy

Legendary Bracers Playstyle

8 posts in this topic

Hey ,

i have a question regarding the leg. bracers.

Is there any change in playstyle and stat weights when u have  / use them ? 

I guess one uses SS at 5 instead of 3 right ? to use it most efficent ?

In theory, you could burst 8 runes with a single Scourge Strike if both the shadow and physical parts crit: 1 + 5 (bracers) + 2 (Castigator) = 8. It's tedious and inefficient to always stack 8 wounds before scourge striking though.

I know that some people skilled out of castigator when they got the bracers. However, I think that Castigator is still good because it also increases the amount of wounds you generate. Additionally, it's pretty rare that your bracers actually burst 5 wounds AND you crit at the same time, so in most cases Castigator still provides a benefit. I personally would agree with using SS at 5 wounds. This way, it's possible to be wasteful, but pretty unlikely.

I don't know if your stat priority changes with the bracers. My guess is that mastery becomes more valuable, but as far as I'm aware, noone has actually run the simulations to generate exact weights.

Correct play style is get to 5 or more burst yes.

So i basicly  FS to 5 then start SS´ing to burst. Should i talent out of castigator  ? Because in the DK discord someone said that the stat weights swap from Crit  / Haste  to Haste / Mastery

And ty for the helpful responses so far.

Edited by Raxy

Just now, Raxy said:

So i basicly  FS to 5 then start SS´ing to burst. Should i talent out of castigator  ? Because in the DK discord someone said that the stat weights swap from Crit  / Haste  to Haste / Mastery

And ty for the helpful responses so far.

In my previous reply, I gave an explanation for why I think that Castigator is still the best choice. You can find some more discussion on the topic in this thread:

While i agree with what u said about Castigator i am kinda confused about Castigator in combination with what was told to me in the discord that u would swap from crit haste to  haste mastery. Doesnt this change make castigator weaker ? 

NVM got my answer from the discord.

Edited by Raxy

Well I don't know what they told you on the discord, but I assume that you'd still be going crit with Castigator, since that talent is pretty pointless otherwise.

Stay crit/haste haste/mastery is invalid, use castigator, shadow infusion and bursting sores.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0