[Zul'jin][H] <Celestial Being> (7/7H) Recruiting for Mythic

Sign in to follow this  

1 post in this topic

Server: Zul'jin - Horde

Raid Times: 7-10pm EST - T/W

Celestial Being is recruiting to round out our mythic roster. The core of our team has Mythic experience including top 50 US experience. Mythic experience is preferred, along with current logs. We raid on a brief schedule and expect people prepared to progress.

Current Needs:

Priest - All Specs

Shaman - Elemental/Enhancement

Druid - Feral

Paladin - Ret

Exceptional players of all classes will be considered, feel free to discuss.

Please contact for more information.

Edited by Ludavyk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By positiv2
      This thread is for comments about our Big Priest Deck List Guide.
    • By blessingok
      Hi, I want to level a hunter, I was going to choose human, but has anyone tested void elf to see how the racials compare?  thanks
    • By vampattack
      Hi I've been a semi-active Wow player for 11 years now and been a part of a Raiding Guild for several expansions. Usually I just get by on the guides here on icy-veins or other similar sites for talent and gear recommendations but for Legion it seems in order to tell if something is really a good upgrade or not I'm going to have to start Simming my character myself. Can anyone here recommend a good guide on how to get started with it?
      Thanks for any Replies
    • By Oddjob
      I was recently asked to start playing enhance for my guild. So nothing else to do than grabbing the good ol' hammers and start swinging. I've read the guides here on IV, watched a few videos on Youtube and been on and off on the enhance discord.  I thought I got the hang of it, felt pretty comfortabel doing a few bosses but when I skimmed through  our loggs from a few of the bosses I noticed that my preformance is more or less  garbage.
      I decided to test my luck here. I was hoping that someone could analyze my loggs and give me a few pointers on what and what not to do.
      I would also appreciate  a few tips and trix about how to start analyzing my preformance myself so I dont have to turn back here as soon as the RNG gods are not with me.
      Here is the log I was refering to:
      And here is my armoy:
      In advance I apologize for any misspelling and other nonsense that might confuse you. I should point out that English is not my main language.
      If you need any other basic information in order to help me just give me a shout and I will comply.
    • By Lookingfrwrk
      Hello, first time poster. I have read many of the threads here regarding Ret dps and most of them seem to be specific to the poster's gear or situation so I'm hoping to get some help with my gear and rotation specifically. I started using Hekili 2 weeks ago and have seen a massive improvement in my DPS. I have gone from almost all gray and green parses to mostly blue with a couple green parses, but I would like to get to purple (80%+). I don't really care about multi target DPS sims as I will always do better on those fights due to Divine Storm spams. Also looking for a little clarification on stat weights. There's definitely a couple items that could be replaced - 4 months of killing Varimathras every week and he refuses to drop Seeping Scourgewing but I got lucky a couple weeks ago and got Aman'Thul's (the dream trinket). Also need the BiS leggo cloak but I keep getting all the other leggos so I'm hoping eventually I will get it.
      Currently sitting at 26% Crit - 26% - Haste - 61% Mastery - 18% Versatility
      Stat weights:
      Single Target Sim:
      Currently mastery and versatility are my highest weight. So if I change my enchants or gems for more mastery/vers instead of haste, then haste becomes my highest weight, so what is the point of looking at this? What percentages would be ideal?
      Today's Normal ABT log:
      Today's Heroic ABT log:
      I am really taking hits on movement fights. What can I do to improve my DPS on heavy mechanic and movement fights like Coven, Imonar, and Garothi? Typically I get hit with a lot decimates and sleep so I have to constantly run in and out which is why I use Crusade for 2 charges. Sometimes I get lucky and don't have to deal with it very much.
      I mostly play ranged casters but am having difficulty performing well for my ilvl on those toons too. My 948 enhancement shaman typically pulls 1.5M-1.7M ST which is generally what my pally pulls. So I think I'm just having a hard time with certain classes.
      Thank you.
      (I did not include link to armory because armory stats are not updated to what they actually are on mine or any other character that I look up.)