6.Wave 6: Crawler Mines, Crawler Mines, Laser Turret

7.Wave 7: Crawler Mine, Missile Turret, Laser Turret

8.Wave 8: Electromagnet, Crawler Mines, Missile Turret

9.Wave 9: Crawler Mines, Laser Turret, Laser Turret

10.Wave 10: Crawler Mines, Missile Turret, Laser Turret

11.Wave 11: Electromagnet, Missile Turret, Missile Turret

12.Wave 12: Crawler Mines, Electromagnet, Laser Turret

13.Enrage

1. Belt = Kill Laser - Empower Mines, Normal Missile - dodge 3 missiles, Vortex + Tendrils on spawn, Shadowfury/Thunderstorm on Mines

2. Belt = Kill Laser - Empower Missile, Normal Mines - ranged burn Missiles, kill Mines - no CDs

3. Belt = Kill Missile - Empower Magnet, Normal Laser - one laser + AoE damage - Mydol BoPs Kaz for Tranquility, Wov BoPs laser target - TAKE FIRE TO MIDDLE

4. Belt = Kill Laser - See Wave 1

5. Belt = Kill Missile - Empower Magnet, Normal Mines - small AoE damage, kill 3 small mines - high DPS on boss

6. Belt = Kill Mines - Empower Laser, Normal Mines - Zagam solos mines, raid dumps on boss

7. Belt = Kill Laser - See Wave 2

8. Belt = Kill Missile - See Wave 5

9. Belt = Kill Laser - See Waves 1, 4, 6

10. Belt = Kill Laser - See Wave 2, 7

11. Belt = Kill Missile - Empower Magnet, Normal Missile - All remaining defensive CDs

12. Belt = Kill Laser - Empower Mines, Normal Magnet - Kill bombs, finish boss

RECAP

BELTS 1, 4, 6, 9 -> OFFENSIVE BELTS - USE CDS, STUNS, SNARES ON BOMBS AND DODGE MISSILES

BELTS 2, 7, 10 -> EMPOWERED MISSILES WITH SOME SMALL BOMBS - CONTROL MINES AND KILL MISSILES

BELTS 3, 5, 8 -> EMPOWERED MAGNETS - USE DEFENSIVE CDS

Belt 1 - Offensive

Belt 2 - Missile + Mines

Belt 3 - Defensive - Kaz Tranquility

Belt 4 - Offensive

Belt 5 - Defensive - Hybrys Healing Tide + AG, Personals

Belt 6 - Offensive

Belt 7 - Missiles + Mines

Belt 8 - Defensive - Kaz Tranquility

Belt 9 - Offensive

Belt 10 - Missiles + Mines

This is what my group used.  Video link here: http://www.twitch.tv/kazistrasz/c/3835200

Whatever happened, we had another empowered laser at the end for wave... 10? or was it 9? Wasn't planned to have, but I don't know remember if that was a messed up kill order or just mis-planned.

If you make it that far, it's a win.

Btw, how garrosh is going on Zagam?

We've gotten phase four with everyone alive now enough to see Malice and Iron Star working and gotten the boss down to 27%. We just need to get there again maybe two more times on Monday.

Edited by Kazistrasz

We've gotten phase four with everyone alive now enough to see Malice and Iron Star working and gotten the boss down to 27%. We just need to get there again maybe two more times on Monday.

Amazing :-O

How many tries? U guys reach it very fast, less than 200 wipes I assume.

Our last wipe was #266.  We spent over 150 with a bad comp.  Then we spent about 50 with a slightly better comp but unreliable player.  We stole Ragebar and put in 55 attempts over the past three nights and damn near killed him.  He should die Monday, but the attempts are hard to measure.

Our last wipe was #266.  We spent over 150 with a bad comp.  Then we spent about 50 with a slightly better comp but unreliable player.  We stole Ragebar and put in 55 attempts over the past three nights and damn near killed him.  He should die Monday, but the attempts are hard to measure.

I trust in you guys o/

Are u guys doing with how many tanks, healers and Intermissions?

I trust in you guys o/

Are u guys doing with how many tanks, healers and Intermissions?

2 tank (bear druid and prot pally) 2 healer (resto druid and holy pally) 2 intermissions.

We're doing two tanks, two healers, and six DPS. We're doing two intermissions, but for the second we literally don't do anything. We port in, run to the far wall, drop another Soul Well, and stand around letting me and the paladin regen our mana for the rest of the fight. When we come out, we're getting two empowered whirls, pushing into phase three, and getting one more.

Should also note that due to being 10-man, there have also been many wipes where we just get boned by terrible RNG or just uncontrollable crap, such as:

Four of our six DPS getting no trinket procs for the first 25 or 30 seconds in the same pull.

There's apparently a bug with Orcs that caused Zag to, despite being at 15.09% hit, MISS THE ENGINEER WITH A CHAOS BOLT (what?)

The engineer will get hit, go to 0 health, die, and still send the Iron Star every so often.

We had one attempt where we went through the first intermission but only got two bubbles instead of three.

We had an attempt where he did his phase two abilities out of order, dropping a desecrated weapon on top of us right before his second whirl.

We've had amazing RNG with trinkets off the bat that's caused him to transition to phase two way too early (where even the tank does so much damage we can't slow down).

If you can think of a way some part of that fight has gone wrong mechanically speaking, we've had it happen. It's terrible.

I think if you can push him from second intermission to p3 with only one whirling you'll find it a bit smoother maybe.

We aimed for under 20% going into second transition to achieve this.

I think if you can push him from second intermission to p3 with only one whirling you'll find it a bit smoother maybe.

We aimed for under 20% going into second transition to achieve this.

We always get the second. We can push him to 17-21% before t2 but we do zero DPS during that trans. We stand in the start of the room and don't move. After we're back down we just don't have the DPS to push ~20% before a second werling.

Most of us are sub-575, two of our DPS are melee that lose a lot of uptime running in and our for adds, etc.

Yeah we skip it too.

We had a 570 and 574 dps but I think a disc priest helped a lot.

Resto druid and holy pally for us. One of our tanks is a beast mode bear but the other is a very undergeared prot pally. He tanks good, but doesn't have the gear to do DPS gimmikes like standing in Annihilate in T1 for max veng and such.

We killed with two tanks and 1 healer, pretty much easier IMO if u have strong off-dps like Ele Shaman and Moonkind.

Our kill was very bad comparad to some tries where even 2nd desecrated weapon arrives at 1st phase, but that how we does:

With strong dps manage to skip 2nd Transition and two Whirldwind in phase 3 it's pretty great and doable with solo-healing.

We have an ele shaman, but but our healers just aren't the best for solo-healing this type of thing. Then again, we don't really need to do that either. Holy pallies can't do jack while they're moving, and I'm sub-570 in addition to resto druids being slower to react to any big change in healing thanks to HoTs.

The whirls aren't really killing us. At this point, we're mostly dying to the above listed stupid things.

Edited by Kazistrasz

Phase 4?  You guys have it!  First time we got the iron star interrupt in time he died even though myself and another DPS were killed on Impact due to a missed Devo.  We one tank (war), 2 healed with a Disc, lots of dps.  One whirling after AFK second heart, one whirling in P3.  If Garrosh is Sub 20% for whirling, Havoc on your add and shadowburn pretty much one shots it.

We didn't get our kill in on Monday and had to extend and killed on Tuesday... its been a boring week.... Looking forward to a re-clear for a change!

Edited by Soulzar

FINALLY got that asshole down. Realm #4, US#141 for 10-mans, done in 95 pulls with our current comp, 255 total with about 100 with a weak comp and carry DPS.

Warning: Screams at the end. Prepare your anus eardrums!

http://www.twitch.tv/kazistrasz/c/4028334

• Like 1

I apologize ahead of time for the derogatory terms I may or may not have said in that video.  That boss has been a real pain in my ass for months.

• Like 1

To go with the video, here's our kill.  Yes, we actually petrified him on our first kill.

BN1Oxj2.jpg

whoever ranted at the beginning of the kill video is my hero LOL. grats on the kill!

when people failed at interrupting the adds in phase 1 this is how i yelled at them:

me: "front right group, why is it so god damn hard to interrupt the adds? it's easy. here i'll show you. [name of someone in front right group], what is your group's rotation for interrupts?"

raider: "i start out with an AOE stun then--"

me: "AAAHAHKJAKSDFKALS"

raider "..."

me: "i interrupted you. see how easy that was?"

• Like 1