FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zagam

T16 Warlock Style - Heroic & Mythic

How I normally kill it is the raid stacks up on the axe in the ground, directly across the room from where you come in. I place my portal from there to behind the far left runes (far left as you're facing the boss in the stack point). This is how *my* raid kills it, I've also seen people stack in other places in the room and if you're in 25m you can use two strats, either stacking all together or stacking in two groups. No matter what, the relative placement for the portal doesn't really change. It's still from *your* stack point to the farthest rune from the stack point.

much appreciate! thanks again Lockybalboa. i tried this out tonight and it worked beautifully, and nobody was upset this time. lol. wow, people can be so cruel. i guess in their defense, a lot of people aren't willing to listen and learn, but i truly am. thank you! cool.png

what talents/glyphs do you guys recommend for 25H garrosh? curious about how much we can do about personal survivability on annihilates and whirling corruptions and whatever phase 4 shit there is.

Garrosh has a lot of frequent raid damage. If you're really looking to mitigate a lot of these abilities, there are two things to consider:

Sac Pact - You lose the 20% passive health, which reduces your maximum Soul Leech and your Healthstone, but you get a big absorb on a short CD.

Glyph of Unending Resolve - Your reduction goes down to 20% from 40%, but you can use it much more frequently with the 2 min. cooldown as opposed to 3 min.

I did progression with Eternal Resolve glyph and GoSac + Soul Link.

Recently switched out Soul Link for Sac Pact and like it a lot more.

Pop Sac Pact and Twilight Ward and take no damage during Empowered Whirling or in the heart phases.

Don't use Havoc on your MC'd raid members... it will continue to hit them after they come out of it if you haven't used it up. Accidentally hit our hunter for a 1.3mill Shadowburn once. Oops!

Our warrior makes it a point to swap to mass spell reflection on the shamans trash just so I can't have fun with havoc there. Stupid warriors....

Our warrior makes it a point to swap to mass spell reflection on the shamans trash just so I can't have fun with havoc there. Stupid warriors....

Spec aff, do LFR MSV 2nd part. Kill 24 people on Spirit Kings.

My record was killing 12 last week on LFR. Set one tank as focus, Havoc as soon as MC goes out and drop Chaos Bolts into the other tank, then start blasting people down. It's amazing how much damage F&B will do there.

By the way, how do you actually end Maddening Shout?

So my group working on heroic, and thinking of trying Heroic Sha - I don't recall if it mention but if the Imp dispel do I gain pride? What if I under titan?

Edited by Nytemare

on heroic garrosh p4, has anyone had to stack and soak the second malice to bait the first iron star? how many ticks of malice do you need to soak, and what kind of cds do you need to use for it? i'll be very sad if dark bargain is needed.

Well, killed paragons yersterday, finally after 150 wipes.

Some tips for Garrosh 10H guys ?

We did around 5 tries and learning how to deal with fixate-adds + fliyin' weapons

Edited by JvChequer

151 wipes, 25H garrosh down, US 75th. got the kill on literally the second pull we stunned garrosh correctly with the iron star (and probably the 15th time we ever got to p4). now time for farming boredom.

Grats, my 25M is currently at 52 wipes, I'd be super happy to get it done in 151. 

We're basically stuck at the end of phase 2/start of phase 3 right now and trying to get dps up a bit to bypass extra empowered whirlings.