Zadina

Tavern Brawl: ShiftCon

Sign in to follow this  

5 posts in this topic

21567-tavern-brawl-shiftcon.jpg

ShiftCon has arrived for the second time in the Hearthstone tavern!

It was announced yesterday that we wouldn't be getting the Heroic Tavern Brawl this week. The possible dates for it are either October 26 (next week) or November 2.

Instead, we are getting a repeat brawl: ShiftCon. Your deck is filled with Shifter Zerus and some random class spells, while you start at 3 mana. This Tavern Brawl offers a good balance of skill and luck, since you have to decide if you should play your transformed Zerus at the given turn (if you can) or hold on to it.

With the preparations for the Heroic Tavern Brawl underway, it was expected that we would be getting a repeat brawl this week. This is the 71th Tavern Brawl.

Games take way too long for my taste + I hate seeing that Shifter Zerus topdeck every turn, not changing into anything useful yet until the turn after.

• Like 1

5 games to get a win on my part, I just didn't have the minions to play. RNG is RNG.

Not very fond of this type of brawl. It is 100% rng, wonder why they brought it back because for at least me and my friends it was not well received the first time around.

On 10/24/2016 at 0:10 AM, KpqStone said:

Not very fond of this type of brawl. It is 100% rng, wonder why they brought it back because for at least me and my friends it was not well received the first time around.

The RNG brawls really do my head in. It's great when the RNG works, but it just doesn't seem to for me! :(