FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Brawler's Guild - Topps

Guest Psykmoe

The guide seems to imply that Dino Daze happens automatically after each Dash attack, but that hasn't been the case for me. I've been getting a Dazed phase at the very best only every second time he hits the wall, which really ups the amount of time the boss is cruising across the room, lethal to the touch, and cuts into my dps on target pretty badly. If I actually had as many daze phases as this guy does dash attacks, I wouldn't have any problems coming up against the time limit.

Is there some trick to ensuring that the dino is actually dazed after its charge, or did I just interpret the 'guide' here too optimistically and just need to improve my dps more?

On 2/21/2017 at 1:41 PM, Guest Psykmoe said:

Is there some trick to ensuring that the dino is actually dazed after its charge, or did I just interpret the 'guide' here too optimistically and just need to improve my dps more?

Bit late, but from the guide:

f he fails to hit you, he will keep going until he hits one of the walls of the arena, at which point he will become dazed (Dino Daze Icon Dino Daze), taking 50% increased damage and being stunned for 12 seconds.

Hopefully you managed to find this before, but if not, you can still use it!