FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Brawler's Guild - Nibbleh

Guest Timbii

You need about 420k dps to kill him while moving, in current patch 7.1.5 live, 14.1.2017 after 7.1.5 patch hotfixes

19 hours ago, Guest Timbii said:

You need about 420k dps to kill him while moving, in current patch 7.1.5 live, 14.1.2017 after 7.1.5 patch hotfixes

Thanks for that! Glad to know :)

Guest Annoyed

Impossible to do as beast master hunter. Your pet will over aggro you constantly.

Guest Chorde

I just did it as BM, but it was certainly a challenge, and took a few tries.

I started the fight without a pet summoned, popped BW / Aspect, and went to town with Murder of Crows, Cobra Shot and Dire Beast.

Around the time my second BW was ready, I summoned my core hound (with growl off, obviously), popped BW / Hero and used a normal rotation.

When my pet was about to grab aggro, I popped Play Dead for about 10 seconds.

Wake Up the pet and finish the fight.  I had maybe 20-30s left on the enrage timer.

I didn't change any of my talents, since I was just trying out the viability of this idea, but I could have definitely improved it by taking things like Way of the Cobra or Big Game Hunter instead of Dire Stable, and Bestial Fury or One with the Pack instead of Blink Strikes, and possibly Stampede instead of Killer Cobra (to spread the threat around instead of having the main pet build up more Kill Commands).  Murder of Crows is a must; that threat goes to you.  Chimaera Shot might also be an option, since that's your threat instead of Stomp going to the Dire Beasts.

Can anyone tell me how to kill nibbleh using demonology warlock ? My felguard is getting aggro all the time :/ I use imps instead but it makes my dps lower.

On 1/25/2017 at 3:11 PM, Guest Annoyed said:

Impossible to do as beast master hunter. Your pet will over aggro you constantly.

Tagging you to read the comment just below yours in case you still need help with it.

On 1/26/2017 at 6:07 PM, Guest Chorde said:

I just did it as BM, but it was certainly a challenge, and took a few tries.

Thanks for sharing this! Seems like pet specs are the ones that struggle with Nibbleh!

On 2/4/2017 at 6:32 PM, korniszo said:

Can anyone tell me how to kill nibbleh using demonology warlock ? My felguard is getting aggro all the time :/ I use imps instead but it makes my dps lower.

Maybe try using Supremacy and using the Doomguard?

Guest Rogue123

Hi, any advice on how to beat Nibbleh as Outlaw Rogue? Can't seem to get enough dps to kill it before the Enraging Flames kill me

10 hours ago, Guest Rogue123 said:

Hi, any advice on how to beat Nibbleh as Outlaw Rogue? Can't seem to get enough dps to kill it before the Enraging Flames kill me

Try using Slice and Dice instead of RTB. Could remove the "bad RNG" pulls.