Brawler's Guild: Nibbleh (Rank 6) Battle for Azeroth (BfA )
Table of Contents
- 1. Abilities and Strategy
- 2. Generic Advice
- 3. Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
- 4. Changelog
Nibbleh is your first Brawler's Guild Rank 6 opponent. The fight is extremely simple, but requires perfect execution, especially for melee classes because the slightest mistake will cause you to die.
Abilities and Strategy
Throughout the fight, Nibbleh will leave behind a pool of poison at his location ( Spit Pool) every second. While standing inside such a pool, he will gain a stack of a buff that increases his damage done by 50%, and reduces his damage taken by 5% per stack. So, you will have to constantly kite Nibbleh around so that he is never standing in his own poison. Since the pools of poison last for the entire duration of the fight, you should plan a suitable path (just kite him around the outside of the arena). Keep in mind that he will also sometimes create poison pools at random locations in the arena.
Nibbleh does damage to you with an attack called Acid Spit, but this deals low damage normally (if he is not standing inside the pools).
- Do not panic. It does not matter if you mess up your rotation, but you need to stick to the strategy.
- If you are in for a long Brawler's Guild session, you may want to use a flask.
- Prepot! Use a Brawler's Battle Potion of Agility, a Brawler's Battle Potion of Intellect, or a Brawler's Battle Potion of Strength.
- When the 60-second cooldown on your potion is over, you can use the same potion again or you can use a Brawler's Coastal Healing Potion if you need healing.
- Group up with other players so that you benefit from each other's buffs.
Sharing your Class-specific Tips on the Forums
For class-specific advice, please refer to this thread on our forums. Do not hesitate to share your own tips!
- 13 Mar. 2019: Updated for BfA 8.1.5. The fight remains the same, but it was moved from rank 7 to rank 6.
- 05 Jan. 2017: Guide added.
- The Most Popular Specializations for Mythic+ in Dragonflight Season 1 (Week 15)
- Patch 10.0.7 Launch Meme Roundup
- An Overview of New Character Titles in Patch 10.1
- Blind Eye Options Available for All Races in Patch 10.1
- Vicious War Snail Mount in Patch 10.1
- Item Level of Rewards from Mythic+ and the Great Vault in Dragonflight Season 2
- Dragonflight Patch 10.0.7 Hotfixes: March 24th
- Dragonflight 10.0.7 Class Tuning: March 28th + Retribution Nerfs March 24th
- Assassination Rogue PvE
- Feral Druid Leveling
- Devastation Evoker PvE
- Havoc Demon Hunter PvE
- Beast Mastery Hunter Leveling