FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
JayJae

7.1.5 Dh DPS

With the new changes what are peoples thoughts to the haste and mastery stat prio when you have the anger of the half giants. 

I have been messing about on Mr robot and I have concluded it's good to keep them ballanced but favoring mastery over haste, 

I'm open to more suggestions and thoughts though

Edited by JayJae

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By weaverk
      Hi all, 
      here is the thing, my MW (Sitaki) and i are in a bad place - i have tried a lot of strategies, gearing etc but i do not really feel i 'get it' - i am oom quickly in fights (both my trinks are chosen for mana regen), and in general i do not feel good about my heals in raids (M+ is not my focus)
      Approach/rotation - to use vivify as my main spell, essence font either just before a movement phase when i cant heal, or when large number of the raid is missing health, enveloping mists on low tanks, followed by either artifact or vivify spam to get them up. i do have a bad habit to ignore artifact because of slow cast time, so i do hit 12 stacks quite often (and therefore waste some charges i know). i try to have a renewing mist running, but i could probably do better. i dont try fistweaving. i have noticed in fights where i can ignore tanks more, my heals and mana usage are generally better
      Legendaries - i have belt, legs, shoulders and tank chest i use belt and legs atm (because legs are supposed to be very strong and i need to use legs or shoulder slot for 4piece tier
      Consumables - crit food, int flask, prolonged power for pre-pot and channeled mana pot in fight
      Gearing -generally my plan is the 2 mana trinks,  use 2 legendaries and try to maintain 4-piece, switching  the others in desperation when i get depressed with my healing (i have a bagful of gear, and can change to re-align  stats if needed).
      Armory - http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/sitaki/advanced
      Logs - these are my latest, there are a lot more uploaded on warcraftlogs (my rotations on mythic wipes were done knowing we would wipe before i could oom! hc ones after should be good tho) https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZFXHWRAkY3fcvKhN/
      TLDR: my MW makes me sad, help me love it again please, any further info needed please feel to ask ^^

Cheers, 
      Sitaki

---- Update
      just noticed i am wearing cloak with no ench/gem, its new - i would probably put int ench and a crit gem 

• By thomson92
      My game time expired about 1-1,5 months before patch 7.1.5 appeared in wow.
      I focus only on pvp and I play shaman ele. Is it worth to come back to wow? Can you guys tell in what condition pvp is right now (2s,3s,bg's / wpvp)? Comments on blizzard forum don't encourage me to return. 
    • By Stormravyn
      Hey guys, need a hand here please. I have healed off and on for years with one or the other of several Resto Druids I have. I also frequently (prior to Legion) heal with a Disc Priest (until Legion, now she is parked), a Mistweaver Monk (not 110 yet) and a couple of Resto Shamans (also not 110 yet).
      I am a really good but not exceptional healer, though I am the strongest healer in the guild atm on most fights, not all. I am disabled, so I can't spend as much time online as I would like, so any help would be much appreciated.
      My question is this: I use askmrrobot.com, icy veins and in game I also use Pawn. ALL of them disagree on stat weights and it is confusing me to tears! I was stacking mastery, now ask mr robot says crit > mastery on raid healing: auto. Mastery > Crit on raid healing: max heal. Crit > Mastery on Raid healing: Spread healing. And of course it all changes again for Mythic+. As my time online is VERY limited, I have very little gold and cannot afford to even buy a lot of the high end enchants and gems, etc, let alone change everything around repeatedly. Pawn shows one thing to be an upgrade, but even with the new 7.1.5 patch, askmrrobot will make me leave an 865 trinket with a great bonus on it in my bags in favor of an 835 trinket just because it has a socket and matches THEIR stat weights. Then I come here, which I used to use exclusively and they say, and I quote,
      1.1. Raid Healing
      Intellect; Haste; Critical Strike; Mastery; Versatility. 1.2. Tank / Mythic+ Healing
      Intellect; Haste; Mastery; Critical Strike; Versatility.  
      So my question is this, and I will follow with my current armory and healing style. WHAT stat weights do I go for and since I really truly SUCK at math and have NO clue how to change stat weights in Pawn or askmrrobot either one, can someone walk me through how to and what they should read to reflect the proper weights, so I can trust them and they agree please? I am 50 years old and this sim stuff is tough for me; I'm sorry. It's confusing for a beginner to sims and stat weights and I don't understand it or how to get the numbers I want it to reflect or what they should even be. Or how to make conversions... I am lost. My guild is small and we are STILL struggling with Heroic EN; can't get past Ursoc atm; he's a real bear... pun intended.  and Nighthold is a mess. Skorpyron is still kicking our butts there, and Helya in ToV... all on normal except for EN. I want to raid, I want to progress, and I want to improve my healing. It likely won't happen in this guild, not because we are bad, but because we do not have dedicated raiders every week. We end up pulling in far too many pugs, have a ridiculously long wipe recovery (stupid long, like 15 friggin' minutes each wipe) and it is just too casual to progress far, but some of us would like to and I want to do my part as well as be able to perhaps join some premade's and be a viable pick. Unless I do, my gear will not get better, as I have run EN normal a hundred times it seems, and there are no upgrades there.
      I do not typically heal Mythic+'s anymore, because it seems MOST of the pugs I get into are horribad and I can't heal when interrupts don't happen, focusing down the right mobs first does not happen, positioning does not happen and no one seems to know the strats. Sometimes it is just a BAD tank. I do not have confidence in my heals because of some awful runs, and so I just don't go. We have an awesome Pally tank I trust to tank them, but he is seldom on and the guild really doesn't run much of anything together. So I have no set group to run with that I trust.
      Atm my healing style is to always keep up two rejuvs on both tanks as well as lifebloom on the one currently taking threat and most damage, as well as Efflorescence of course, all while blanketing the raid with HoTs, Wild Growth and Flourish/artifact weapon talent. I also, of course, hit a tank taking or preparing to take, a lot of damage with Cenarion Ward and Ironbark. I really hate raid healing and much prefer tank healing, but I heal what needs to be healed while focusing as much as I can on tanks. I can't tell you our raid make-up as we have no set group; too much pugging. I will say that we usually always have two Resto Druids, and a Disc Priest, and sometimes we have our Shaman switch to heals or our Holy Paladin will make a rare appearance, or our Paladin tank will switch to heals. That is our base makeup, subject to no shows and pugs of course. 
      Here is my armory; please be gentle lol.  http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/ghostlands/Scamper/simple
      I realize I have a lot of gems and enchants I need, and will start working on that as gold allows, and when I know WHAT to get! I will mention that I talked to a Resto Druid friend of mine from another server, Tsoula, who heals mythic raids and he said to pretty much balance haste crit and mastery as much as possible without worrying too much until I can get the cloak of shame from Kara, and the two set bonus, all of which require high crit, and then switch to stacking crit. Is he right?
      I apologize for the length of this post and welsome all feedback, but please be kind. I run into enough unkind people in game. Thanks <3
    • By draco95
      Hi fellow druids,
      Since I think druid is the strongest heal class in the current patch, it may sound presumptous or arrogant to other heal classes, but well. my opinion and main reason I play heal druid. 
      Why I opened the thread? I think my HPS are rather lacking in comparison to "top" logs, even though I am not that far away gear-wise (I know there are log pushers, but it can't be that the top bracket stops at 600-700k hps+ on certain fights and I'm at 400k).
      Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/character/eredar/Ferl/advanced (I only got 3 legendaries, 2 of them equipped and the shoulders somewhere in the inventory because reasons).
      Most Recent Skorpyron Log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CPGyT1kHxF24RpBL#fight=25&type=healing&source=10
      UI: 
      (this fight is an exception, because of the constant ticking dmg of hc ticho and the hots weren't that much in overheal)
      It may be that I'm predicting raid damage wrong or something like that, but even when I predict it somewhat right, I would only get 1-2 ticks on my HoTs before the other heals (especially Pallies I think) top the group with a 1 second cast and the remaining time of my HOTs are going to the dreamland of overheals.
      Do you have any idea on what I can improve on or tips to heal "correctly", because I think I waste mana because of the above reasons and when it's needed, I have nothing left.
      I would appreciate any constructive opinion you have and thanks in advance
      Regards,
      a somewhat good Resto Druid, but wants to get better
    • By Rodee
      I know Unleash Doom was recommended as the second golden talent before getting Doom Vortex, but since Vortex just got buffed, and I am also using the Overcharge and Hot Hand talent; Is Vortex better to grab first now? Especially due to it proccing off Overcharged lightning bolts and the increased Lava Lash damage on the way down to it.