Cerebrawl

Update Talent Breakdown

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

After running Nighthold last night and experimenting with some of the "other" talent choices, I thought it was worth mentioning the Balance Druid Talent Selection section needs some updating.  For example, Warrior of Elune is said to be not competitive and not to be taken; however, when reviewing logs of high parsing players this talent is taken in many situations in this raid due to the number of high movement fights (along with Soul of the Forest and Feral Affinity).  Just thought I would throw that out there to the big brains perhaps some evaluation of the rankings and descriptions of talent choices to explain situational uses a little more.

I know this is a basic starter guide, but at face value some of the information is misleading for current content (7.1.5 Nighthold).

Edited by Cerebrawl

I def will check this out. I sometimes  forget those talents even exist.

However I still wonder if it's designed for average players like me: yet another 45 s CD to monitor...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
      A little bit of info about us:
      We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
      We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
      Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
      What we expect from you:
      - We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
      - Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
      - Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
      - Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
      - Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
      - Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
      - Access to Discord and a working microphone.
      - Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
      - Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.

If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565
      To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
      __________________________________________________________________________
      Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
      - 920~ ilvl
      - 52+ traits.
      - 3/9 in ToS.
      - Exceptions to the requirements may be made..
      _____________________________________________________________________________
      We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
      Death Knight: Blood.
      Druid: Guardian and Balance.
      Hunter: MM/BM.
      Monk: Brewmaster.
      Rogue: Open.
      Warlock: Open.
      Any and all applications will be considered.
    • By Hashan
      Hi everyone,
      I know that this is the kind of topic that are created everyday, but I wasnt able to find the answer I was looking for, so I decided to create an account to ask you guys some questions.
      I am currently playing drood balance, its new to me, but I am not new to the game, I made some nice achievements last year with my guild. I am not a really good player but I am definitly not the worst one.

Here is what bothers me: I LACKS DPS so much. I mean, im 907 ilvl now. Some stats are bad, I have 2 PVP trinkets only one legendary(not a good one) and miss the last legendary weapon trait ...But I dont think this can explain why, while training on the dummy?(I dont know if its the good word) I only have like 550000 Dps during a 3 minute session. I was not fully optimised (enchants and gems), maybe U can add 50 k dps if you like.

Also, I know how to use my spells, I mean, its not the hardest rotation I saw... 
      So what I would like to know is can the stats, the bad leg, the bad trinkets and the last talent can explain all this or not? I am starting to be a bit worried and I dont understand What I do wrong if I do... Here is my character page if you want https://worldofwarcraft.com/fr-fr/character/archimonde/hashanou

Thank you all for your help, I am waiting for your kind advices :)

Hashanou
    • By clopixol
      Hi there.
      I'm using simcraft in order to get my stat weights. Depending on what I choose as "fight style"-option I get different weights and stat priorities. I usually run simulations with patchwerk, helter skelter, light or heavy movement fight styles, and the results vary for each type. And my problem is that I don't know which result to use.
      Is there a fight style I can use as the most "generic"? I mean which fight style can I use as a general guideline? Or isn't there such a thing?

Thanks in advance for any answers :)
    • By Avendil
      Hey everyone,
      I've recently started getting my druid alt up to speed, in those last weeks of Nighthold. My first (and only besides BoE boots) legendary is the head (emerald dream catcher), so I'm trying to use the different rotation to go with this legendary.
      However, I cant' execute the one I find on the icy veins guide (I dont have engouh ressources to cast the 3 starsurges at the end and can't cast lunar strike because it makes my stacks fall off). Is that because of my low hast (10%) or am I missing something ?
      Thanks ahead !
      PS : and if you'd have some general advices, would be glad to here them :)
    • By Almerish
      Hey there guys Just got back into wow after going on hiatus due to college and a lot of changes has happened since EN was progression material xD So i have spent a while trying to get my character back up and into shape however i feel like i am doing lower dps than i should at 897 ilvl. Could you look me over and yell at me if i am doing something wrong? (note i am not in a raiding guild so all my raids are pugged and i am a scrub at using warcraftlogs since i am using them for the first time since about 3 days ago).
      Armory:
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/emerald-dream/almerish
      Latest raid:
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/CmRrKDTj4Z9G8vXh

Thanks in advance!