Hathora

Spiritual Journey + Convergence of Fates (Enhancement)

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

Just looted a Convergence of Fates last night and this morning got Spiritual Journey from Blingtron of all things. 

Question is.  

Spiritual Journey + Convergence of Fates + Feral Lunge > Emalon's Charged Core  for single target? 

I have a Tier chest replacement for Emalon's and I figure any fight that has enough to proc Emalon's means I wear it for sure. But what about Single Target fights? Any thoughts on this? 

Sadly, the excellent stat distribution from Roots of Shaladrassil does more to benefit my single-target DPS than any of my actual DPS legendaries - that being Spiritual Journey, Emalon's Charged Core, and Storm Tempests.

While Feral Lunge does give you the Ghost Wolf buff, it does not give you the buff from Spiritual Journey, so that will not be a factor. I use Rainfall because the healing is pretty substantial now. Anyway, SJ is useful only on fights where you have downtime due to not having any targets to hit or being forced to move, so that you can be in Ghost Wolf form for several seconds at a time. When you do have that, though, it is your BiS by a million miles. Ridiculously good in Mythic+ dungeons, especially ones like Vault of the Wardens and Halls of Valor with RP that gives you ample opportunity to recharge.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By surtenseur
      Hi all, 
      First of all, sorry for my bad English, is not my native language :) 
      So I'm searching since some days, Enh shaman stat weight for sim. I looked on Simulation Craft, but it's look weird that mastery is so close to haste. 
      I think it is ok when you don't have gloves legendary. But with them, haste is way so far than mastery? 

Thanks in advance for your help ! 

• By SoundBox97
      So I just got back into playing hearthstone again, been a little over a year(still consider myself a noob), and I just got enough dust to craft a legendary. I've been playing priest a lot lately due to the shadowreaper anduin drop, and I've really been enjoying it, but can't seem to get past rank 20. Should I craft Lyra, Raza, or Velen to make that deck better, or forgo crafting a legendary and focus more on rares/epics to fill out the deck?
      I think it's a control deck but I'm not entirely sure, still new to building decks.
      http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/priest#38:1;74:1;232:1;315:2;401:1;415:2;431:2;438:1;544:1;547:1;600:2;641:1;656:1;671:1;35240:1;49630:2;49638:1;55543:2;58722:2;62870:1;62889:1;62951:2
    • By Helljira
      Hi. This is my armory: Armory
      My logs: Logs
      I think I should do more DPS in whole ToS HC but especially on fallen avatar.
      My questions:
      i have a loot of trinkets and I'm not sure I should use those I use:
      915ilvl Vial of Ceaseless Toxins and 890ilvlUnstable Arcanocrystal
      I have 900ilvl Engine of Eradication
                  870ilvl Bloodthirsty Instinct
                  875ilvl Convergence of Fates
                  870ilvl  Spontaneous Appendages.
      My goal is to get Smoldering Heart And what is the best choice parts of T20 set with this legendary and of course Eye of the Twisting Nether.
      With this ring i have another question should i use Frostbrand? and I think last question for now: when i should use Crash Lightning after 6sec or after some stacks from T20 bonus?

• By Albrod
      Hi, im new in here. 
      I decided to share this build i made. It fun to play also it's great to do the achievement seasonal [Legendary].
      I want to hear some feedback if anyone can help to improve this build.
      I know isn't the best but i don't care just want to play something fun and useful.
      In a couple of hours i will be uploading a gameplay video.
      Click here to see this build on diablofans site.
      Rathma's court

Actually i make this with all the stuff i get until now on season game so could there be a better legendary to use or a better skill combinations and that's why i came here i want to improve it.

• By JubblyPuff
      Anyone know if the Broken Crown (aka The Ancient Crown of Rakkis) https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/broken-crown#latest still drops?  It used to spawn in Leoric's thrown room after the boss fight.   A couple dropped for me, but that was long ago.  Unfortunately I lost my only copy on a hardcore DH before extracting in KC.  Doh!