2 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
My damage is low in mythic tos so I've switched to the more preferred spec of firestarter and kindling for some bosses. I have the Pyro bracers and the belt. Desperate to improve my damage.
1.Should I use the bracer proc below 30 percent when I'm in the belt execute phase?
2. Should I be waiting for Incanter's flow to be on five before using combustion (a bit like that old rogue ability (bandit's guile?)) or is it bad to wait?
3. Should I be using conflag on fights where I have to switch target like Harjatan?
4. How do you deal with having to cancel a long pyro in movement fights?
Any other advice on my spec/gearing/logs is welcome x
All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, PUBG, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
- Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags:
Stjern#2802 or Azkey#21565
To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
- 930~ ilvl
- 62+ traits.
- 6/9 in ToS.
- Exceptions to the requirements may be made.
We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
Death Knight: Blood/Unholy.
Any and all applications will be considered.
Okay, so for my gear I (and my raid leaders) really think I should be doing more damage on fights. I'm mainly specced for single fights, and I tend not to switch over - but even on single target fights it seems too low. I've tried to match up my procs for best timing and also using them whenever they're off cool down - including my Troll racial.
Here's my Warcraft Logs - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/19432781/latest
My armory - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stormreaver/Tutsumi/advanced
Ok so let me start out by saying my weapon is lvl 885(fire artifact) and has the following relics equipped:
Fires of Heaven 855 +10% Pyro (Fire)
Raven's sight 865 +20% FS (Arcane)
Fires of Heaven 845 +10% Pyro (Fire)
(I know it doesnt add 10% each)
i have in my bag i have:
Seawitch's Foci 840 +12% Ignite (Arcane)
Sizziling Fang 875 +12% Ignite (Fire)
Soulforge Ember 835+12% Ignite (Fire)
Molten Giant's Eye 860+3% Fire crit (Fire)
Fires of Heaven 840 +10% Pyro (Fire)
Ok last time i took out an Ignite relic i lost 40-50k dps. I put in the 855 Fires of Heaven relic and just did not stack up even though it was a 10ilvl increase. So my question is should i go tripple Ignite? or maybe double ignite with the crit relic too. I care a lot more about mythic + dps more than raid so keep that in mind. it doesnt seem like the pyro one is very good compared to ignite. Also if anyone can offer an explanation as to why i lost so much dps by switching in the supposedly best relic (pyro) that would be great. My best guess is that i was on some kind of soft cap with mastery and that it did a lot more dps but idk
I think the best two options are running three ignite for insane cleave damage in mythic plus or, Sizziling Flame, Molten Giant, and Seawitch.
Since 7.1.5 it seems that Cinderstorm and/or Meteor are valid options and often outperform Kindle.
How to properly include them in you rotation? Would be great if the guide would highlight the use of them.
Cinderstorm > Rop > Combustion > Instant Pyro > and so on , does this really work to get 5 stacks of pyretic incantation? Cinderstorm on cooldown or only as filler if FB is on CD with HS up? When to use Meteor in Single Target Rotation?