Zadina

All Wild Sets Will Return To The Blizzard Shop

14 posts in this topic

REP22J4TDRG41498774366334.jpg

Soon, you will be able to buy all the previous sets - both expansions and adventures - that have rotated out of Standard.

These include the Naxxramas, Blackrock Mountain and League of Explorers adventures, as well as the Goblins vs. Gnomes and The Grand Tournament expansions.

Bear in mind that you will be able to purchase any of these sets only with real money from the Blizzard Shop and not from the ingame shop.

It is unknown when exactly the wild sets will return and if they will stay in the Shop permanently or just for a limited amount of time.

Lastly, don't forget to tune in today for the finals of the Hearthstone Wild Open!

Nice, but I don't see much benefit to this if Blizzard isn't going to push Wild as a format. I think this might be because the official Wild tournament and it trying to hype wild up, but I personally just consider Wild a big clown fiesta and can't see it becoming a real competitive playing field if Blizzard still keeps their policy to not change cards once they rotate out of Standard.

• Like 3

they should focus more on re-balancing the game first as almost every class has gotten hilariously OP from the Un'goro cards and quests, you go from very challenging to nigh impossible to win matches between ranks 13-15 and most casual players like myself who buy all there card packs with gold are eaten alive by elite AAA class players that buy there decks and all the best cards with real money :(

I for one and getting pretty tired of wining 1-2 matches and then losing 20 in a row because every hard earned pack I open is copies of the same crap cards I got in the last one, it makes it very hard to keep up with the meta and even harder to make wild decks work, i don't even touch Standard play mode as I almost never have enough cards that qualify to make it work.

13 minutes ago, BlakeArmentrout said:

i don't even touch Standard play mode as I almost never have enough cards that qualify to make it work.

uhhhhm, and that is soooo wrong. Standart has way less cards that players use, therefore if you new to the game, Standart IS the mode

Edited by HenrySteinway
грамматика
  • Like 1

I knew that they would eventually do this I'm just surprised it took them this long. It's not like Blizzard to pass on money. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HenrySteinway said:

uhhhhm, and that is soooo wrong. Standart has way less cards that players use, therefore if you new to the game, Standart IS the mode

Even though standard decks use pretty much the same neutral cards, such as Patches the Pirate, the decks are overall more expensive, and building the first few decks is much harder than doing the same in Wild. However, once you have three or four decks, building standard decks is easier than building wild decks because of the small diversity in standard. So, wild is the game mode for new players.

• Like 3

Interesting... 
Been on my mind to start playing wild... What adventure would be the best one to buy, to get some of the high end wild legendary's 
Where is that Old Legend Murloc guy to be found? :) Thnx

4 hours ago, DanTheMan said:

Interesting... 
Been on my mind to start playing wild... What adventure would be the best one to buy, to get some of the high end wild legendary's 
Where is that Old Legend Murloc guy to be found? :) Thnx

That depends on what deck you want to play. In general, Naxx is great value for most decks in current meta.

Old Murk-Eye has to be crafted since the first rotation.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, positiv2 said:

Naxx is great value for most decks in current meta.

I agree, I would also suggest League of Explorers.   

• Like 2

On 7/4/2017 at 11:49 AM, DanTheMan said:

Interesting... 

I'd go with League of Explorers first- I love me some Reno (and Brann)! Follow with Naxx for the best all-around value.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CaptLando said:

I'd go with League of Explorers first- I love me some Reno (and Brann)! Follow with Naxx for the best all-around value.

"We're gonna be rich." 

Thanx guys...
Any date's on this? 
I guess I would like to play Priest, Rogue, Maybe some strong Murloc deck weather that be Paladin or Shaman... Not sure to be honest, but in standard I really like decks that give me power to invent and combo, such as Miracle, Silence etc... Enjoy cards such as Auctioneer, Finj,  and Lyra, since u can bring unexpected stuff to the board and turn the game with such... 

Edited by DanTheMan

7 hours ago, DanTheMan said:

Any date's on this?

Couldn't find one, but found a plenty of Reddit threads complaining about the absence of one. Seems like we weren't given one yet, but if anyone manages to find it, please do correct me.

7 hours ago, DanTheMan said:

I guess I would like to play Priest, Rogue, Maybe some strong Murloc deck weather that be Paladin or Shaman... Not sure to be honest, but in standard I really like decks that give me power to invent and combo, such as Miracle, Silence etc... Enjoy cards such as Auctioneer, Finj,  and Lyra, since u can bring unexpected stuff to the board and turn the game with such... 

In that case I would recommend patron warrior and mill rogue, maybe also freeze Mage, but that one is likely still fresh in your memory.