Old Murk-Eye — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Old Murk-Eye is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Old Murk-Eye is the Legendary minion that rounds out the Murloc set. As such, it should only be included in a Murloc synergy deck.
Old Murk-Eye is only seen in Constructed in a Murloc synergy deck. It is most commonly played in Paladin decks that can utilise Anyfin Can Happen to burst down opponents.
Old-Murk Eye is unavailable in the Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List