Old Murk-Eye — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Old Murk-Eye is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Old Murk-Eye is the Legendary minion that rounds out the Murloc set. As such, it should only be included in a Murloc synergy deck.
Old Murk-Eye is only seen in Constructed in a Murloc synergy deck. It is most commonly played in Paladin decks that can utilise Anyfin Can Happen to burst down opponents.
Old-Murk Eye is unavailable in the Arena.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter