Old Murk-Eye — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Old Murk-Eye is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Old Murk-Eye is the Legendary minion that rounds out the Murloc set. As such, it should only be included in a Murloc synergy deck.
Old Murk-Eye is only seen in Constructed in a Murloc synergy deck. It is most commonly played in Paladin decks that can utilise Anyfin Can Happen to burst down opponents.
Old-Murk Eye is unavailable in the Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck