Old Murk-Eye — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Old Murk-Eye is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Old Murk-Eye is the Legendary minion that rounds out the Murloc set. As such, it should only be included in a Murloc synergy deck.
Old Murk-Eye is only seen in Constructed in a Murloc synergy deck. It is most commonly played in Paladin decks that can utilise Anyfin Can Happen to burst down opponents.
Old-Murk Eye is unavailable in the Arena.
Decks with Old Murk-Eye
The Lich King Anyfin Secret Paladin Deck 15 spells, 15 minions
|5,780||Aug 28 2017|
Wild Anyfin Paladin Deck 2 weapons, 10 spells, 18 minions
|8,580||Aug 10 2017|
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2020 Earnings Call
- Will Blizzard Launch a New Title at BlizzConline?
- BlizzConLine 2021 Official Preview and Trailer
- BlizzConline Celebration Bundles in the Shop!
- What to Expect from Blizzconline 2021? (Predictions)
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Pull of the Day
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Lifesteal OTK Demon Hunter
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Save quest turn-ins?
- Prime Quest Warlock