Old Murk-Eye — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Old Murk-Eye is a neutral minion. This card is part of the Hall of Fame set and can only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Old Murk-Eye is the Legendary minion that rounds out the Murloc set. As such, it should only be included in a Murloc synergy deck.
2. Constructed Play
Old Murk-Eye is only seen in Constructed in a Murloc synergy deck. It is most commonly played in Paladin decks that can utilise Anyfin Can Happen to burst down opponents.
Old-Murk Eye is unavailable in the Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King