Patches the Pirate — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Patches the Pirate is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Patches the Pirate is an exceptional card with a unique effect. Patches the Pirate may seem underwhelming, but if you are able to play an early Pirate, a free 1/1 minion on the board can often provide enough Tempo to stay in control of the board for many turns. Additionally, the value of having a minion come into play straight from your deck cannot be understated, thinning your deck and increasing the overall consistency of your other draws.
In Constructed, Patches the Pirate is an excellent card. It is an essential card for any deck that uses Pirates, providing a huge boost to early-game Tempo, enabling very aggressive starts.
Patches the Pirate is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck