FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Zadina

Constructed, Arena & Lower Citadel Deck Guides Now Up!

ZPMD7J8REUVE1501638259153.jpg

Our site is now up-to-date for Knights of the Frozen Throne.

L0rinda and Pesty have been hard at work these past days, making sure everything is ready for the new expansion. They have updated most of the already existing deck guides, adding some new ones too! This applies to both Standard and Wild decks. The same goes for Arena with our updated tier lists for each class.

Knights of the Frozen Throne also brought a brand new Adventure - or Mission(s) as is the preferred term now. Storm into the Lower Citadel, the first wing of the Icecrown Citadel, with our guides for Lord Marrowgar, Deathbringer Saurfang and Lady Deathwhisper. We'll be sure to have more guides for the next two wings in the coming weeks.

Don't forget to check our Knights of the Frozen Throne hub and our changelog for Hearthstone decks to see daily updates. We'll definitely have more guides as the (hopefully) new meta fleshes out and slowly stabilises.

• Like 4

This expansion - while not released even 48 hours ago - has been a ton of fun for me, both playing it and watching streamers (You guys seen Trumpsc get 9 legendaries out of 91 packs?! #streamerluck )

The free adventure is also amazing, and the interaction is really fun too (Play The Lich King against Saurfang for example, hilarious)

Absolutely great!

Thanks for the updates, especially the arena guides.

Anyone else feel like old arena was better than this new synergy thing they are pushing? I feel like if you get unlucky drafts, you are pretty much screwed for a large amount of wins.

On 8/12/2017 at 7:46 PM, Dustintime said:

Thanks for the updates, especially the arena guides.

Anyone else feel like old arena was better than this new synergy thing they are pushing? I feel like if you get unlucky drafts, you are pretty much screwed for a large amount of wins.

Yeah, the draft seems to just be getting more and more important. I get it, but I don't really like it. 

• Like 1