Lady Deathwhisper guide for Knights of the Frozen Throne Icecrown Citadel adventure.
Table of Contents
Lady Deathwhisper is the third boss in the Lower Citadel, the first wing of the Icecrown Citadel adventure from the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat the Lady Deathwhisper encounter.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30 (+90 Armor)|
|Hero Power||Whisper of Death is an automatic Hero Power that damages all enemy minions so that they have 1 Health.|
|Extra||When the fight begins you will have a copy of Valithria Dreamwalker on your side of the board to use during the encounter.|
2. Strategy and Deck Building
Lady Deathwhisper can be a difficult fight due to the consistent use of Whisper of Death each turn to set all your minions Health to 1. The one saving grace is that the boss has no damage spells in its deck, so your minions still need to be traded into, despite always having 1 Health.
The presence of Valithria Dreamwalker on the board makes the encounter significantly easier, as the card will always be damaged by the Hero Power of the boss and it will never be able to be attacked by enemy minions and as the boss has no damage spell; Valithria will never be killed under any normal circumstances. Note that if Valithria gains Taunt, then enemy minions will attack it to prevent cheap victories.
The simplest way to defeat the encounter is to use Valithria Dreamwalker to attack the boss directly multiple times for 30 damage at a time. The easiest way to achieve this is to heal Valithria to so that it can attack each turn. Silence can also be used, however this will remove the card's protection from enemy minions and is not recommended. Once Valithria has been healed, the only obstacle left is the multiple Taunt minions played by the boss, which can easily be overcome with removal spells or Silence effects.
We recommend the following Cheap Priest deck for Lady Deathwhisper.
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- level one or level all ?
- The Lich King
- Tavern Brawl
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Cheap Mage Standard