Lady Deathwhisper guide for Knights of the Frozen Throne Icecrown Citadel adventure.
Table of Contents
Lady Deathwhisper is the third boss in the Lower Citadel, the first wing of the Icecrown Citadel adventure from the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion. In this guide, you will learn how to use cheap decks to defeat the Lady Deathwhisper encounter.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Health||30 (+90 Armor)|
|Hero Power||is an automatic Hero Power that damages all enemy minions so that they have 1 Health.|
|Extra||When the fight begins you will have a copy ofon your side of the board to use during the encounter.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Lady Deathwhisper can be a difficult fight due to the consistent use ofeach turn to set all your minions Health to 1. The one saving grace is that the boss has no damage spells in its deck, so your minions still need to be traded into, despite always having 1 Health.
The presence ofon the board makes the encounter significantly easier, as the card will always be damaged by the Hero Power of the boss and it will never be able to be attacked by enemy minions and as the boss has no damage spell; Valithria will never be killed under any normal circumstances. Note that if Valithria gains Taunt, then enemy minions will attack it to prevent cheap victories.
The simplest way to defeat the encounter is to useto attack the boss directly multiple times for 30 damage at a time. The easiest way to achieve this is to heal Valithria to so that it can attack each turn. Silence can also be used, however this will remove the card's protection from enemy minions and is not recommended. Once Valithria has been healed, the only obstacle left is the multiple Taunt minions played by the boss, which can easily be overcome with removal spells or Silence effects.
We recommend the following Cheap Priest deck for Lady Deathwhisper.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior