Lord Marrowgar Guide for Knights of the Frozen Throne
Table of Contents
Lord Marrowgar is the first boss of the The Lower Citadel, the first wing of the Knights of the Frozen Throne adventure. You use your own deck against Marrowgar, and this guide will help you to choose which deck to play.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||costs 0 Mana and restores Marrowgar to full Health. He activates this at any point where he has taken damage, and so must be killed in one turn.|
Strategy and Deckbuilding
Due to the Hero Power of Lord Marrowgar, you will have to kill him in one turn. This means you either have to build a very big board of minions, kill him with a combo, or fatigue him for 30 points after running him out of resources.
When Marrowgar plays, you have to be prepared to kill it immediately, or take 15 damage. However, if you can take the 15 damage, the Bone Spike should be easily killed over two turns as it cannot attack.
Our deck contains elements of big minions, Armor, and removal in roughly equal amounts. With that in mind, we present a very cheap version of Jade Druid
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck