Lord Marrowgar Guide for Knights of the Frozen Throne
Table of Contents
Lord Marrowgar is the first boss of the The Lower Citadel, the first wing of the Knights of the Frozen Throne adventure. You use your own deck against Marrowgar, and this guide will help you to choose which deck to play.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||costs 0 Mana and restores Marrowgar to full Health. He activates this at any point where he has taken damage, and so must be killed in one turn.|
Strategy and Deckbuilding
Due to the Hero Power of Lord Marrowgar, you will have to kill him in one turn. This means you either have to build a very big board of minions, kill him with a combo, or fatigue him for 30 points after running him out of resources.
When Marrowgar plays, you have to be prepared to kill it immediately, or take 15 damage. However, if you can take the 15 damage, the Bone Spike should be easily killed over two turns as it cannot attack.
Our deck contains elements of big minions, Armor, and removal in roughly equal amounts. With that in mind, we present a very cheap version of Jade Druid
- Big Blizzard Store Holiday Sale: D2R, Character Services, Shadowlands, Pets, Mounts and More
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Mozaki OTK Mage
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Libram Paladin Deck
- Drek'Thar Druid Deck
- Charge OTK Warrior Deck