Lord Marrowgar Guide for Knights of the Frozen Throne
Table of Contents
Lord Marrowgar is the first boss of the The Lower Citadel, the first wing of the Knights of the Frozen Throne adventure. You use your own deck against Marrowgar, and this guide will help you to choose which deck to play.
1. Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||Skeletal Reconstruction costs 0 Mana and restores Marrowgar to full Health. He activates this at any point where he has taken damage, and so must be killed in one turn.|
2. Strategy and Deckbuilding
Due to the Hero Power of Lord Marrowgar, you will have to kill him in one turn. This means you either have to build a very big board of minions, kill him with a combo, or fatigue him for 30 points after running him out of resources.
When Marrowgar plays Bone Spike, you have to be prepared to kill it immediately, or take 15 damage. However, if you can take the 15 damage, the Bone Spike should be easily killed over two turns as it cannot attack.
2.1. The Deck
Our deck contains elements of big minions, Armor, and removal in roughly equal amounts. With that in mind, we present a very cheap version of Jade Druid
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard