Lord Marrowgar Guide for Knights of the Frozen Throne
Table of Contents
Lord Marrowgar is the first boss of the The Lower Citadel, the first wing of the Knights of the Frozen Throne adventure. You use your own deck against Marrowgar, and this guide will help you to choose which deck to play.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||costs 0 Mana and restores Marrowgar to full Health. He activates this at any point where he has taken damage, and so must be killed in one turn.|
Strategy and Deckbuilding
Due to the Hero Power of Lord Marrowgar, you will have to kill him in one turn. This means you either have to build a very big board of minions, kill him with a combo, or fatigue him for 30 points after running him out of resources.
When Marrowgar plays, you have to be prepared to kill it immediately, or take 15 damage. However, if you can take the 15 damage, the Bone Spike should be easily killed over two turns as it cannot attack.
Our deck contains elements of big minions, Armor, and removal in roughly equal amounts. With that in mind, we present a very cheap version of Jade Druid
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck