Deathbringer Saurfang guide for Knights of the Frozen Throne
Table of Contents
Deathbringer Saurfang is the second boss in the Lower Citadel, the first wing of the Icecrown Citadel adventure from the Knights of the Frozen Throne expansion.
Health, Hero Power, Cards, Etc.
|Hero Power||is a passive Hero Power that prevents Deathbringer Saurfang from taking damage from any source other than weapon attacks.|
Strategy and Deck Building
Deathbringer Saurfang is a relatively straightforward fight; the only mechanic to be aware of is that the boss is only able to take damage from direct weapon attacks. The boss regularly takes advantage of this mechanic by using its only weapons to kill minions without taking any damage.
The general strategy to defeat the boss is to use a deck that has enough weapon damage to comfortably deal with the boss. Although the boss only has 20 Health, it is important to be mindful of the 6 copies of, as they can significantly boost the amount of damage required to win. Where possible, you should try and be prepared for them, either by having enough minions on board to kill them or removal spells readily available. Failing this, you may be forced to use weapon damage, which takes away from the amount of damage you can deal to the boss.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck