FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
positiv2

Even Shaman

That is really an Archetype? :D Shaman has still no business in the meta.

Anyway your link leads to "page not found" :)

Edited by Caldyrvan

It performs well enough in the sense that people mulligan to deal with Stuttercock control/OTK when seeing shaman and are often ill-prepared to deal with a complete different deck. 

11 hours ago, Caldyrvan said:

Anyway your link leads to "page not found" :)

I usually post a comment thread before the archetype goes live just so I don't forget to do it when it does. The links are going to be dead for a few hours at max, but at least there will not be anyone who will not be able to post their opinion when the deck goes live indeed.

Guest Centurion

Hey, I came here to say thank you for this deck list, I have been using this deck slowly updating it for the last like 2 months, and have it almost complete, I just replaced 1 corpsetaker as I don't think it's worth crafting another one so late in the meta. This is the only deck I have right now and it's the only deck I am not bored to play with, thank you ?

5 hours ago, FulmineRosso said:

I cannot craft hagatha, it's not available in the game. What did I do wrong?

It appears to be available for crafting for me. How is it unavailable for you? Does it not show up when searching for the card?

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this