Shudderwock — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Shudderwock is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shudderwock is a unique Legendary minion that has huge potential as a late-game threat. The ability to repeat all of your Battlecries played within game has the potential to create a huge burst of tempo. However, as the targets of Battecries are chosen randomly, the effectiveness of the card can vary greatly.
Shudderwock is best suited to Shaman decks built with it in mind to minimise the number of Battlecry effects that can have a negative impact.
In Arena, Shudderwock is a terrible card. The range of Battlecry effects you will pick up will vary greatly and that will cause Shudderwock to have very volatile results that do not justify the Mana Cost.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck