Shudderwock — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Shudderwock is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shudderwock is a unique Legendary minion that has huge potential as a late-game threat. The ability to repeat all of your Battlecries played within game has the potential to create a huge burst of tempo. However, as the targets of Battecries are chosen randomly, the effectiveness of the card can vary greatly.
Shudderwock is best suited to Shaman decks built with it in mind to minimise the number of Battlecry effects that can have a negative impact.
In Arena, Shudderwock is a terrible card. The range of Battlecry effects you will pick up will vary greatly and that will cause Shudderwock to have very volatile results that do not justify the Mana Cost.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck