Shudderwock — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Shudderwock is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shudderwock is a unique Legendary minion that has huge potential as a late-game threat. The ability to repeat all of your Battlecries played within game has the potential to create a huge burst of tempo. However, as the targets of Battecries are chosen randomly, the effectiveness of the card can vary greatly.
Shudderwock is best suited to Shaman decks built with it in mind to minimise the number of Battlecry effects that can have a negative impact.
In Arena, Shudderwock is a terrible card. The range of Battlecry effects you will pick up will vary greatly and that will cause Shudderwock to have very volatile results that do not justify the Mana Cost.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List