Shudderwock — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Shudderwock is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shudderwock is a unique Legendary minion that has huge potential as a late-game threat. The ability to repeat all of your Battlecries played within game has the potential to create a huge burst of tempo. However, as the targets of Battecries are chosen randomly, the effectiveness of the card can vary greatly.
Shudderwock is best suited to Shaman decks built with it in mind to minimise the number of Battlecry effects that can have a negative impact.
In Arena, Shudderwock is a terrible card. The range of Battlecry effects you will pick up will vary greatly and that will cause Shudderwock to have very volatile results that do not justify the Mana Cost.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens