Shudderwock — Shaman Card
Table of Contents
Shudderwock is a Shaman-only minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Shudderwock is a unique Legendary minion that has huge potential as a late-game threat. The ability to repeat all of your Battlecries played within game has the potential to create a huge burst of tempo. However, as the targets of Battecries are chosen randomly, the effectiveness of the card can vary greatly.
Shudderwock is best suited to Shaman decks built with it in mind to minimise the number of Battlecry effects that can have a negative impact.
In Arena, Shudderwock is a terrible card. The range of Battlecry effects you will pick up will vary greatly and that will cause Shudderwock to have very volatile results that do not justify the Mana Cost.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens