Dobr

Crafting

2 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! I got hooked by the Heathrstone and want to get better at it, but could anyone tell me how to craft more cards? Like I got tired of selling low cards and they dont give me a lot of credits. So far I have build the Secret Mage deck and love it. Could anyone suggest any other hero to begin with? Thank You!

It takes a lot of time to get enough dust to craft a tier 1 deck (such as highlander priest at 10k+), so you will have to simply accept that. If you are F2P, getting that much dust can take about a year if you only hop in to complete quests every day.

Hunter decks are cheap and effective. Mage decks scale well with your collection. Priest is arguably the strongest class right now, but requires a lot of dust for core cards. 
I would recommend the aforementioned midrange hunter. If you don't have patches, you can add +1x Savannah Highmane, +2x Jeweled Macaw in place of 2x Bloodsail Corsair, 1x Patches the Pirate as budget swaps.  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RaiTaebeck
      So, I'm currently maining Blood DK and that's the spec that I've gotten my 4 legends on. I do occasionally use UH and was wondering which of my legends would be most effective for it. Just a foreword, all of the gear that the legends replace is about equal; all 915-920 and don't cause any major stat changes so its not like using one legend over another causes me to use a bad piece. I have Soul of the Deathlord, which is the one I use most on UH, and I have  Shackles of Bryndaor, Archimonde's Hatred Reborn, and Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus. Does the Shackles passive work on UH, if so, could that be a better boost for Val'kyr[Dark Arbiter Talent] (b/c you can cycle more RP)? Other than that I'm just wondering which out weighs the other, STR or the secondaries?
      Edit: and just in case it makes a difference, my talent build is; http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/death-knight/unholy/c75z
    • By SoundBox97
      So I just got back into playing hearthstone again, been a little over a year(still consider myself a noob), and I just got enough dust to craft a legendary. I've been playing priest a lot lately due to the shadowreaper anduin drop, and I've really been enjoying it, but can't seem to get past rank 20. Should I craft Lyra, Raza, or Velen to make that deck better, or forgo crafting a legendary and focus more on rares/epics to fill out the deck?
      I think it's a control deck but I'm not entirely sure, still new to building decks.
      http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/priest#38:1;74:1;232:1;315:2;401:1;415:2;431:2;438:1;544:1;547:1;600:2;641:1;656:1;671:1;35240:1;49630:2;49638:1;55543:2;58722:2;62870:1;62889:1;62951:2
    • By Albrod
      Hi, im new in here. 
      I decided to share this build i made. It fun to play also it's great to do the achievement seasonal [Legendary].
      I want to hear some feedback if anyone can help to improve this build.
      I know isn't the best but i don't care just want to play something fun and useful.
      In a couple of hours i will be uploading a gameplay video.
      Click here to see this build on diablofans site.
      Rathma's court

Actually i make this with all the stuff i get until now on season game so could there be a better legendary to use or a better skill combinations and that's why i came here i want to improve it.

• By JubblyPuff
      Anyone know if the Broken Crown (aka The Ancient Crown of Rakkis) https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/broken-crown#latest still drops?  It used to spawn in Leoric's thrown room after the boss fight.   A couple dropped for me, but that was long ago.  Unfortunately I lost my only copy on a hardcore DH before extracting in KC.  Doh!

• By LiterallyIll
      I think simcraft doesn't have appropriate preset for qapla and aspect of beast talent.
      how can i find the preset for qapla and aspect of beast talent??

(I don't know exact word for preset.  I mean sth like this
      # Executed before combat begins. Accepts non-harmful actions only.
      actions.precombat=flask
      actions.precombat+=/augmentation,type=defiled
      actions.precombat+=/food
      actions.precombat+=/summon_pet
      # Snapshot raid buffed stats before combat begins and pre-potting is done.
      actions.precombat+=/snapshot_stats
      actions.precombat+=/potion

# Executed every time the actor is available.
      actions=auto_shot
      actions+=/counter_shot,if=target.debuff.casting.react
      actions+=/arcane_torrent,if=focus.deficit>=30
      actions+=/berserking,if=buff.bestial_wrath.remains>10
      actions+=/blood_fury
      actions+=/volley,toggle=on
      actions+=/potion,if=buff.aspect_of_the_wild.remains|!cooldown.aspect_of_the_wild.remains
      actions+=/a_murder_of_crows
      actions+=/stampede,if=buff.bloodlust.up|buff.bestial_wrath.up|cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains<=2|target.time_to_die<=14
      actions+=/bestial_wrath
      actions+=/kill_command,if=equipped.qapla_eredun_war_order
      actions+=/aspect_of_the_wild,if=buff.bestial_wrath.remains>10|target.time_to_die<12
      actions+=/dire_beast,if=cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains>3
      actions+=/dire_frenzy,if=(cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains>6&(!equipped.the_mantle_of_command|pet.cat.buff.dire_frenzy.remains<=gcd.max*1.2))|charges>=2|(focus.deficit>=25+talent.dire_stable.enabled*12&buff.bestial_wrath.remains>gcd.max*2)|target.time_to_die<9
      actions+=/titans_thunder,if=(talent.dire_frenzy.enabled&buff.bestial_wrath.up)|cooldown.dire_beast.remains>=3|(buff.bestial_wrath.up&pet.dire_beast.active)
      actions+=/barrage,if=spell_targets.barrage>1
      actions+=/multishot,if=spell_targets>4&(pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.remains<gcd.max|pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.down)
      actions+=/kill_command
      actions+=/multishot,if=spell_targets>1&(pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.remains<gcd.max*2|pet.cat.buff.beast_cleave.down)
      actions+=/chimaera_shot,if=focus<90
      actions+=/cobra_shot,if=(cooldown.kill_command.remains>focus.time_to_max&cooldown.bestial_wrath.remains>focus.time_to_max)|(buff.bestial_wrath.up&focus.regen*cooldown.kill_command.remains>30)|target.time_to_die<cooldown.kill_command.remains

summon_pet=cat
      this was in mmo but i don't think this works appropriate cause when i used this DPS dropped about 20k.
      but when i used aspect of beast in-game DPS difference was not that much)