FORUMS
Valks

UE Multishot Demon Hunter

9 hours ago, albabe said:

Just curious if i'm losing my noodles here.

My older Ancient has 8 Stats, including a socket.  My Primal has 7.

albabe's Yangs - Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 12.40.48 PM.png

The RCR roll is an unique roll of the bow, and the primal has rolled socket instead of Ramaladnis. 

9 hours ago, Yolo said:

The RCR roll is an unique roll of the bow, and the primal has rolled socket instead of Ramaladnis. 

I added the socket w/ Ramaladni's... or at least I thought I did.  I rolled the Life Per Hit.

8 hours ago, albabe said:

I added the socket w/ Ramaladni's... or at least I thought I did.  I rolled the Life Per Hit.

You are right. 

https://us.diablo3.com/en/item/yangs-recurve-P61_Unique_Bow_104_x1

As you can see, the Bow rolls w/ natural dex, %dam and RCR, one damage type, and two random magic properties : one primary and one secondary. Your Primal has a reroll symbol at rcr: i think you rerolled to RCR which has been somehow "eaten" by the unique natural roll. Maybe try to place it into the enchanter. 

On 6/16/2019 at 8:38 PM, Yolo said:

You are right. 

As you can see, the Bow rolls w/ natural dex, %dam and RCR, one damage type, and two random magic properties : one primary and one secondary. Your Primal has a reroll symbol at rcr: i think you rerolled to RCR which has been somehow "eaten" by the unique natural roll. Maybe try to place it into the enchanter. 

The "Enchanter?"

I figure I was stupid enough to add a Ramaladni's to a Socket that was already there without noticing. Completely ruining an otherwise almost perfect Yang's. I guess my old Ancient is better, not?

Edited by albabe

You are right. 

Why is my other post hidden?

6 hours ago, albabe said:

Why is my other post hidden?

It was because of the link from the quote, spam filters picked it up for some reason, sorry!

You are right. 

So, what do you propose I do?  Just cry?

4 hours ago, albabe said:

So, what do you propose I do?  Just cry?

Sorry, i meant "Mystic" when I said enchanter. She can maybe allow you to see the rolled socket and you can roll it to something else. (CDR) Could you do a screenshot of it? 

If you do not lack severely CDR, i think it is more beneficial to use the primal, due how the build scales from weapon damage. 

13 hours ago, Yolo said:

Sorry, i meant "Mystic" when I said enchanter. She can maybe allow you to see the rolled socket and you can roll it to something else. (CDR) Could you do a screenshot of it? 

If you do not lack severely CDR, i think it is more beneficial to use the primal, due how the build scales from weapon damage. 

Thanx for the help, but I'm confused.  I rolled something into the "Reduces All Resource Costs..."  I can't reroll the socket, can I?

On 6/19/2019 at 8:25 PM, Yolo said:

You guys likely know much more than I do... so, you think the Primal is still decent, even though I messed it up?  Decent enough to add Caldesann's Despair?

Any help from anyone would be appreciated.  Blainie?

Edited by albabe

Guest Hello
On 6/22/2019 at 1:17 AM, albabe said:

You guys likely know much more than I do... so, you think the Primal is still decent, even though I messed it up?  Decent enough to add Caldesann's Despair?

Any help from anyone would be appreciated.  Blainie?

Just reroll the RCR into something else (cooldown reduction, elite damage, etc.) You'll still retain the natural 50% RCR from the bow afterwards. It just so happens that what is shown is actually 2 RCR rolls bundled into 1.

Now I'm more confused... I was following the Build Guide.

Socket (preferably from Ramaladni's Gift Ramaladni's Gift)

Weapon Damage

% Weapon Damage

Max Discipline (Secondary stat)

Resource Cost Reduction

Did you try what Guest Hello suggested?

It's worth a try, isn't it?

I've no idea if it works, but it sounds plausible.

Edited by Guest

On 6/24/2019 at 7:41 AM, WedgeAntilles said:

Did you try what Guest Hello suggested?

It's worth a try, isn't it?

I've no idea if it works, but it sounds plausible.

Maybe I'm getting all this confused, but the Mystic only shows me being allowed to change the stat I already changed... and I built the Stats using the Build Build here.  "Reduces Resources" was the next Important stat in the Build.

I'll just quote the guest:

On 6/23/2019 at 6:22 PM, Guest Hello said:

Just reroll the RCR into something else (cooldown reduction, elite damage, etc.) You'll still retain the natural 50% RCR from the bow afterwards. It just so happens that what is shown is actually 2 RCR rolls bundled into 1. 

I have no idea if this works, but why don't you give it a try?

As far as the guide goes, this seems the perfect state of the item. 

I think i have an answer for the 55% - the two RCR rolls seems to be multiplicative with each other. 

12 hours ago, WedgeAntilles said:

I am curious - did it work?

Is your primal "fixed" and has 8 stats now?

Yes!!!  I just did it this afternoon.  Thanx so much!!!

Obviously, either you're a Genius or I'm  friggin' Idiot...  Likely the second.

So, it's kinda Perfect now?  What would you recommend for the Rolled Stat?

Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 5.53.02 PM.png

Edited by albabe

3 hours ago, albabe said:

Yes!!!  I just did it this afternoon.  Thanx so much!!!

Obviously, either you're a Genius or I'm  friggin' Idiot...  Likely the second.

So, it's kinda Perfect now?  What would you recommend for the Rolled Stat?

Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 5.53.02 PM.png

Area damage. (Its recommended for shoulders and hands too) 

I am so happy for you ?

If you need the LoH to stay alive - keep it.

If you have the feeling: Mh, I guess I am not depened on it, I could use more area-damage: Try Area Damage.

You can always change it back to LoH.

Thanx a LOT to you Folks that helped my stupidazz... d'oh<.

I just started playing again on the Computer recently.  My Wife and I had been playing on our PS4 and my Builds over there are pretty cool.  I have a long Friend's List but honestly, i don't remember which of them are which and i haven't spoken with them for years.  I'm an old Fart so there were a few of us that were aged Gamers and we had a blast, but it looks like they're not playing any more, so I play by myself these days, except to do Bounties...

I Write and Draw Comic Books for a Living, so I need to take a break every few hours and that's where Diablo helps me out a lot.

If anyone wants to do any Runs, I'm into it since my Gear is mostly *filtered*.

Edited by albabe

Guest VanDamageV2

On 6/15/2019 at 7:19 PM, albabe said:

Just curious if i'm losing my noodles here.

My older Ancient has 8 Stats, including a socket.  My Primal has 7.

albabe's Yangs - Screen Shot 2019-06-14 at 12.40.48 PM.png

Did you add the socket to the legendary with the gift but rolled the primal with the socket instead of a stat?

Guest Kinden

If having a primal traveller's pledge and a good roll from a compose rose, Should I use that over f+r +hellfire with a passive, or use the f+r+hellfire combo, even with that on my character I deal 500k less damage according to the damage 

5 hours ago, Guest Kinden said:

If having a primal traveller's pledge and a good roll from a compose rose, Should I use that over f+r +hellfire with a passive, or use the f+r+hellfire combo, even with that on my character I deal 500k less damage according to the damage 

Sheet damage can be deceptive - the endless walk set will show up while resting in town, but focus and restraint won't - this is why your damage is lower. 

Focus and Restraint's two buffs are multiplicative, meaning you deal 1,5*1,5=2,25 Times more damage if you property upkeep them. In contrast, the Endless Walk set only gives 2x damage, and you must standing still, which as an UE DH, you won't do. 

Tl:dr F+R+HF is better.