FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
LinkRS

Diablo 3 Season 21 Updates?

Uncommon Patron

Howdy Folks,

I have been coming to this site for just over a year now, and this past July I decided that based on my experiences thus far, that it was worth supporting.  So, I paid for an annual premium subscription, directing my money towards the Diablo 3 section.  From my experiences so far, the site has been very current and beneficial to playing through the Diablo 3 seasons, but for some reasons the information for Season 21 has fallen short from what I have come to expect.  I am sure that it is just a coincidence that now that I have paid, I am finding the site less useful, but it sure feels that way.  Specifically, the information on the Season 21 Conquests is incomplete.  It talks about conquests that are not part of 21, and omits ones that are, namely Speed Demon.  Is there some reason that the information from this season was not updated?  Thanks!

Rich S.

Edited by LinkRS

On 8/30/2020 at 8:39 PM, LinkRS said:

(...)

Is there some reason that the information from this season was not updated?  Thanks!

Rich S.

Hey there and thank you kindly for the patronage! Your support is what makes websites like ours worth it, and I hope we provide worthwhile content for many seasons / expansions /entire games going forward.

That being said, I would like to address your concerns, mainly with the Conquest guides since this is the issue you mention! ? Season 21 offers the Conquests The Thrill, Curses, Sprinter, Avarice and Speed Demon. I have linked to all the relevant guides (they have mirroring Hardcore equivalents, but they are essentially the same), and I think they are absolutely applicable to S21. Speed Demon simply requires you to finish a (regular) Nephalem Rift within 2 minutes on T10 or higher, an accomplishment that I firmly believe is achievable with every single Speed Farming variation of a build that we have listed on the website, and thus doesn't warrant a separate guide of its own! ? Simply pick a build of your liking, refer to its Speed Farming alteration, and it will be able to net you that Conquest.

If you have any other issues with the guides / content provided, please don't hesitate to write to us! I am always around to provide context and address feedback.

Uncommon Patron

Hi Deadset,

Thank you for the kind reply.  I was able to complete the Speed Demon conquest, using the Gears of the Dreadlands Hungering Arrow build, with some minor tweaks.  When you click on the "Season 21" link on the top of the main page, it currently lists the following conquests: Avarice (correct), Boss Mode (not in Season 21), Curses (correct), Divinity (not in Season 21), Masters of the Universe (not in Season 21) On a Good Day (correct), Sprinter (correct), The Thrill (correct), and Years of War (not in Season 21).   After your post, I did find this: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/overview-of-season-21-in-diablo-3 whic does list the correct conquests.  So perhaps it is just a glitch?  Thanks!

Rich S.

13 hours ago, LinkRS said:

Hi Deadset,

Thank you for the kind reply.  I was able to complete the Speed Demon conquest, using the Gears of the Dreadlands Hungering Arrow build, with some minor tweaks.  When you click on the "Season 21" link on the top of the main page, it currently lists the following conquests: Avarice (correct), Boss Mode (not in Season 21), Curses (correct), Divinity (not in Season 21), Masters of the Universe (not in Season 21) On a Good Day (correct), Sprinter (correct), The Thrill (correct), and Years of War (not in Season 21).   After your post, I did find this: https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/overview-of-season-21-in-diablo-3 whic does list the correct conquests.  So perhaps it is just a glitch?  Thanks!

Rich S.

Ah, I see the issue - the menu lists all of our conquest guides, regardless of whether they are in the season or not, simply because that is our "conquests" section. It is not just for seasonal play, but for players wishing to complete conquests in general. My overview page specifically is tailored to S21, so I only include the ones that matter for S21. 

I'll speak to the team and see if we can maybe highlight the ones that are relevant to seasons in the menu, maybe with an icon or so.