Overview of Season 21 in Diablo 3
Season 21 Dates
Season 21 will start on Friday, July 3 for all regions at the following times:
- North America — 17:00 (PDT)
- Europe — 17:00 (CEDT)
- Asia — 17:00 (KST)
Season 21 Haedrig's Gift Sets
Each season in Diablo 3, players are given a "free" set to earn through completing the first 4 chapters of the Season Journey.
The sets for Season 21 are as follows:
- Barbarian — Might of the Earth
- Crusader — Thorns of the Invoker
- Demon Hunter — The Shadow's Mantle
- Monk — Monkey King's Garb
- Necromancer — Grace of Inarius
- Witch Doctor — Raiment of the Jade Harvester
- Wizard — Firebird's Finery
You can find a guide for each of these sets in the linked builds pages.
Seasonal Theme for Season 21
The seasonal theme for Season 21 will be summoning elemental powers every 90 seconds. The powers are:
- Rain meteors from the skies around you.
- Breathe lightning.
- Summon a wall of flame.
- Release twisters of pure energy.
- Crush your foes under the weight of rolling snowballs.
Leveling in Season 21
If you want to find the best methods to speed-level in Season 21, you can check out our Seasonal Leveling guide, which goes over leveling methods, Kanai's Cube, item upgrades and more.
Season 21 Conquests
Each season, a certain set of conquests is available for players to complete. The conquests for Season 21 are as follows, along with links to our guides for each:
- Curses!/Stars Align — defeat over 350 monsters at Level 70 in any Cursed Chest event on Torment X or higher.
- Sprinter/Speed Racer — complete the entire campaign from Act I to Act V at Level 70 in under 1 hour.
- Avarice/Avaritia — complete a 50 million gold streak outside of the Vault or its Inner Sanctum.
- The Thrill/Superhuman — complete a Greater Rift 45 solo without any Set Items equipped.
- Speed Demon/Need for Speed — beat a Torment X Nephalem Rift at Level 70 in under 2 minutes.
Season 21 Rewards
As with recent seasons, Season 21 has some rewards that are being reintroduced from previous seasons; however, there is also a brand new frame and pet being brought in for players that complete their season journey. The image below shows the base rewards for each step of the journey.
The image below shows the journey completion rewards:
- 01 Jul. 2020: Guide added.
- Potential Diablo Immortal Announcement at ChinaJoy 2020?
- Diablo 3 Level 1 to 70 in 5 Seconds
- Possible Mid-season Buff/Effect Coming to S21
- Groups Using/Abusing the Seasonal Buff "Sharing" Is Intended
- Season 21 Power Hotfixes: Visual and Audio Changes, Exploit Fix and More
- Season 21 Theme "Exploit": GR150 ZDPS Barb Rank 1, Hotfix Coming
- Easy Reusable Parts Farm Tip/Reminder
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- Seismic Slam Barbarian (Patch 2.6.4)
- Holy Shotgun Crusader (Patch 2.6.4)
- PoJ Tempest Rush Monk
- Mundunugu Spirit Barrage Witch Doctor
- LoD Poison Scythe Necromancer
- Masquerade Bone Spear Necromancer
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- How rarely will the rainbow Treasure Goblin appear?Ye