The Thrill Conquest Guide
The Thrill (Super Human for Hardcore) conquest requires that you complete a Greater Rift 45 Solo without any Set items equipped. Since it requires a fair amount of preparation and resides well outside of the core gameplay loop (you would not be trying to beat a GR threshold by ignoring powerful character advancement mechanics), this conquest is rated as medium difficulty.
Obtaining The Thrill Conquest
Unlike other "no set" requirements, like the Legacy of Nightmares requirement for example, The Thrill Conquest requires that you do not have ANY set items equipped. Wearing individual set pieces without forming any set bonuses will also be a cause for failure.
With the introduction of the Legacy of Dreams legendary gem to the game, this Conquest is absolutely trivial and you can demolish it with any build on Icy Veins marked as using "LoD" instead of a set.
Keep in mind that even the builds listed below or LoD builds are not the only way to complete this Conquest. In practice, most set-based builds we list on Icy Veins can also be adapted to complete The Thrill simply by using synergistic legendaries instead of set pieces. For example, a fast moving, fire based build will use Cindercoat, Magefist, Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan and Illusory Boots instead of the respective set items. Take note of item alteration and Cube recommendations in the builds' gear pages, mix, match and experiment!
Recommended Builds for The Thrill Conquest
The following builds have been specifically designed to get you through The Thrill Conquest.
- Barbarian: Hammer of the Ancients Build;
- Crusader: Thorns Bombardment Build;
- Demon Hunter: Multishot Build;
- Monk: Lashing Tail Kick Build;
- Necromancer: Poison Scythe Build;
- Witch Doctor: Spirit Barrage Build;
- Wizard: Frozen Orb Build.
- 08 Apr. 2021: Minor revision to accommodate the updates of the game.
- 08 Nov. 2017: Added guide.
- Diablo 2: Resurrected Release Date Is September 23rd
- Season 24 and Patch 2.7.1 Notes, PTR on the 17th
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- All Armor Looks for All Classes in Diabo 2: Resurrected
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins