The Thrill Conquest Guide
The Thrill (Super Human for Hardcore) conquest requires that you complete a Greater Rift 45 Solo without any Set items equipped. Since it requires a fair amount of preparation and resides well outside of the core gameplay loop (you would not be trying to beat a GR threshold by ignoring powerful character advancement mechanics), this conquest is rated as medium difficulty.
Obtaining The Thrill Conquest
Unlike other "no set" requirements, like the Legacy of Nightmares requirement for example, The Thrill conquest requires that you do not have ANY set items equipped. Wearing individual set pieces without forming any set bonuses will also be a cause for failure.
Keep in mind that the builds listed below are not the only way to complete this conquest. In practice, most builds we list on Icy Veins can be adapted to complete The Thrill by simply using synergistic legendaries instead of set pieces. For example, a fast moving, fire based build will use Cindercoat, Magefist, Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan and Illusory Boots instead of the respective set items. Take note of item alteration and Cube recommendations in the builds' gear pages, mix, match and experiment! You can also adapt any of the LoN builds to this conquest by simply swapping out the set rings.
Recommended Builds for the Boss Mode Conquest
The following builds have been specifically designed to get you through The Thrill conquest.
- Barbarian: Hammer of the Ancients Build;
- Crusader: Thorns Build;
- Demon Hunter: Multishot Build;
- Monk: Lashing Tail Kick Build;
- Necromancer: Poison Corpses Build;
- Witch Doctor: Spirit Barrage Build;
- Wizard: Frozen Orb Build.
- 08 Nov. 2017: Added guide.
- Era Reset Coming With Pre-Season 20 Patch 2.6.8
- Diablo Animated Series to Be Rendered in Anime Style
- Update on Diablo 4 February Blog - Possible Video Coming?
- Patch 2.6.8 PTR Season 20 Update Notes, Season 19 Ending March 1st
- New Patch 2.6.8 PTR Build Coming Soon
- Blizzard President J. Allen Brack on Warcraft III Reforged Launch
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2019 Earnings Call: Diablo Immortal Testing in Mid-2020, WoW Sub Growth
- New Head of the Diablo Franchise Is Rod Ferguson of Gears of War
- Mundunugu's Regalia Set
- Avarice Conquest
- The Typhon's Veil Set
- Fever Clan recruiting for Season
- RoV Demon Hunter (Patch 2.6.4)
- Staff of Herding / Whimsyshire
- LoN Singularity Necromancer (Patch 2.6.4)
- GRID is Recruiting All player For All Seasons