FORUMS
Staff

Hanamura Temple Map Guide

39368-hanamura-temple-update.jpg

Our Heroes of the Storm guide section has been updated with the first detailed map guide for Hanamura Temple!

The guide written by Heroes veteran Elitesparkle consists of 3 pages.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Arcling said:

Nice to see HotS section still being supported!

The HotS section is going strong as ever. Our writers are updating their Heroes guide regularly in time for balance updates with new guides written in between. On top of that, Icy Veins is sponsoring the Masters Clash Heroes tournament. I only wish Blizzard would release patches more often.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Stan said:

The HotS section is going strong as ever. Our writers are updating their Heroes guide regularly in time for balance updates with new guides written in between. On top of that, Icy Veins is sponsoring the Heroes tournament. I only wish Blizzard would release patches more often.

Same here, those patches are taking way too long to release. I'm not even sure if we are going to get two new heroes this year. Just checked some updated guides, including one for Raynor, and they are looking good. Still haven't tried HotS since recent reworks, but all these changes seemed pretty interesting.

Edit: My post was hidden again after eiditing. It seems the link in quote caused it to become hidden.

Edited by Arcling

I appreciate the guides being updated as well. Despite a dwindling player base, the game still gets an influx of new players, and the guides help with minimizing a newbie's confusion.

• Like 3

This guide is very useful and complete, i am waiting guides for more complicated maps for newbie's like junction warhead or dragon shire. Thanks a lot to authors of icy veins. Hots (still?) alive because of people like you.  🖖

• Like 1

On 6/16/2021 at 5:00 PM, LividFitz said:

This guide is very useful and complete, i am waiting guides for more complicated maps for newbie's like junction warhead or dragon shire. Thanks a lot to authors of icy veins. Hots (still?) alive because of people like you.  🖖

Thank you! Warhead Junction Map Guide coming soon.

Warhead Junction Map Guide now up!

Edited by Elitesparkle
Link to new Map Guide.
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.