14 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I am looking for advice on how to improve my performance and numbers in raid. I have linked armory and logs form normal TOS below. Any and all advice is welcomed and appreciated.
I'm reaching out in hopes of identifying flaws/gaps in my Havoc play style that may be resulting in lower than expected DPS in ToS. Please see armory and log links below. I do my best to adhere to the Icy-Veins provided rotation, and my opening burst seems to be more than adequate for most pulls but the drop off is significant. I'm wondering if my movement is just too over the top/paying too much attention to mechanics or if it's more 'what I'm pressing when". I will also note I made the switch to DH about a month ago so it's still fairly fresh for me.
Some points I'll make in advance:
- I'm unsure if I should be holding my 2nd Chaos Blades & Nemesis until my 2nd Meta is available (seems like a waste)
- I have no 2nd DPS legendary options at this time.
- I'm considering obliterating the darkmoon card up to replace my 930 trinket.
- I do need to get more consistent with pre-pot and follow-up pot (is Old War still best pot?)
Any assistance provided is most appreciated. I believe my DPS is low for all bosses given my current gear so I'm concerned across the board.
Update 7/11: I swapped out the 930 versatility/AOE trinket I had on for my available logs with an Agi/Crit world quest 890 trinket and switched from Old War to Prolonged power for some H Kil'Jaeden pulls and my DPS seemed a bit more competitive. Still looking for advice!
Dear icy-veins members,
Maybe this sound realy stupid, maybe it does not, but I am very confused on the opening sequence, TBH, I realy do not KNOW what will be the opening sequence for the 2.3 - Heavy AoE and Dungeon Build as descripted in the guide under the 2.0 - Talent Cheat Sheet?!
Hopefully someone can help me answering the correct rotation. My issue is that I do NOT have enough fury build.
Fury builders are IMO:
1. 25% chance on summoning a gem with chaos blade and there for getting 35? fury. (but have to use chaos blades first?)
2. just using the most bad spell demon's bite first? to get the 50 fury and then use eye beam (generating 35 fury every sec and go berserk/burst damage after?).
3. using fel mastery (lvl99) talent instead of blind fury (lvl99) talent?! But then you miss the effect I descriped on nr.2.
I GUESS option 1 should do the trick, since it only cost 15 rage and then hopefully you get the 25% chance on making gems and then build up to 50 fury and then use the Eye Beam??
Is this correct??
The hole main question here is: "How do you build up the correct amount of Fury in this build". It seems (with all the passive talents 100%) you can not seem to do fast "Berserk/BURST damage". I know reading the basics of DH in general (the first sentences of the guide), that the negative down points (- point) are BURST damage.
Or am I weird and I just have to button spam something?
Plz, tell me your opening sequence/order for this AOE build.
I'm very concerned about my low DPS, and can't really understand the reason, as even following mechanics with 99% activity i end up in the middle or even bottom of the chart. Not surprise I am now the image of low DPS of the guild. I'd appreciate any advice, be as honest as possible please.
If you need any more data, I'm willing to provide it.
Character armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/quelthalas/Felconsumed/simple
Last NH log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/7FWxyq624Ltjv9cZ#