FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Padeen

Evermaw, Fatigue and Energy

Does anyone else lose the ability to gain energy or hit at all when attacking Evermaw out of bounds when fatigue starts to build (drain?)?  Is this a bug, or is it Blizzard's intent to emasculate rogues against Maw?

Item you should consider getting:

inv_helmet_49.jpgCursed Swabby Helmet

They help your swim speed, the second being enough to keep you with him. I believe the aqua jewel is still too slow.

Once you've got that, you can weave over into the non-fatigue zone and back in while attacking Evermaw, occasionally you won't be able to reach evermaw but it's worth it to keep yourself from dying. Also, there are rings under Evermaw that can increase your damage, so if you're keeping up with Maw that'll speed up the fight. Also, if you find yourself falling behind you can always get on a flying mount in the Time-less Waters subzone and catch back up to Evermaw.

It's fairly annoying, and definitely not something you should bother doing alone.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MrGrumpyCat
      So uhm, first post here and i take the opportunity to take you guys through my fabulous journey into "breaking" the tavern brawl this morning.

So i get on that six-shooter tavern brawl with a mage decklist ( just cause i need them gold from quest ya know :D ) and on my second or third game,

I play Research Project my opponent had then 10 cards in hand and draws for the turn, but no deck refill.... He then plays Barnes, no minion comes up from the battlecry. so it aint a visual bug. start my turn, play another Research Project, my opponent fatigues for 1+2, i can then OTK him with my 0 costs spells due to my 4 copies of Sorcerer's Apprentice.
      Fun fact, the tavern brawl clearly says; Make a six-card deck and duel! Don't worry - when you're out of cards you get a free reload!.
      Can anyone recall to this happening to them or no one had the cojones to mill?

• By Bunbohue
      I've been looking around my logs to look for areas where I can improve my dps. One of the things I've noticed (in game) is that I tend to pop shadow dance too early ( not pooling enough) . However in my logs I also noticed that I'm also capping energy and combo points a lot. What is an acceptable amount of resource waste for sub? Is there anything else I've not noticed in my logs that might help me improve my dps. 
      I've been trying to reduce the amount of backstabs I cast during encounters which helped my dps quite a bit ( noticed a lot of the higher parsing sub rogues had less than half my bs casts)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21629426/latest/
    • By iHavedream
      I need ur help, guys. Want to improve my dmg.
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/2FN3XmCMJRaVq6nr#type=resources&source=12&start=7589608&end=8012093
      What do u think about this dps, an energy caping from time to time. 
    • By Gorshan
      So with combat being the dominant spec most of this tier, I have been sort of neglecting assassination(still hop into sub every now and then) and because of that I have come across a problem with trying to pick it back up: When should I pool energy, how many CP and Anticipation charges should I be at before casting an envenom, and the biggest thing is when should I stop pooling energy/CP and start spamming mutilate and envenom whenever possible?