Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
We've recapped the Evoker changes from Dragonflight Beta Build 45698.
Blizzard announced changes to Preservation Evoker's healing range in the next Dragonflight Beta build.
Fly With Me renamed to Rescue. Power Swell - Casting an empower spell increases your Essence regeneration rate by 50% 100% for 2 sec. Rescue renamed to Verdant Embrace and changed. Fly to an ally and heal them for [ 430% 258% of Spell Power ]. Renewing Blaze - The flames of life surround you for 8 sec, healing you over 14 sec for 100% of damage taken. The flames of life surround you for 8 sec. While this effect is active, 100% of damage you take is healed back over 14 sec. Tyranny renamed to Spellweaver's Dominance. Preservation
Emerald Blossom renamed to Improved Emerald Blossom. Call of Ysera - Rescue Verdant Embrace increases the healing of your next Dream Breath by 40%, or your next Living Flame by 100%. Fly With Me renamed to Rescue. Life Giver's Flame renamed to Life-Giver's Flame. Time of Need - When you or an ally fall below 20% health, a version of yourself enters your timeline and heals them for [ 430% 258% of Spell Power ]. Your alternate self continues healing for 8 sec before returning to their timeline. Spiritbloom - Divert spiritual energy, healing an ally for [ 565% 508.5% of Spell Power ]. Splits to injured allies within 25 yards when empowered. Lifebind - Rescue Verdant Embrace temporarily bonds your life with an ally, causing healing either of you receive to also heal the bonded partner for 40% of the amount. Lasts 5 sec. Time Keeper renamed to Punctuality. Renewing Blaze - The flames of life surround you for 8 sec, healing you over 14 sec for 100% of damage taken. The flames of life surround you for 8 sec. While this effect is active, 100% of damage you take is healed back over 14 sec. Dream Flight - Take in a deep breath and fly to the targeted location, healing all allies in your path for [ 400% 240% of Spell Power ] immediately, and [ 250% 150% of Spell Power ] over 15 sec. New Talents
Pyre - Pyre has a 20% chance to flare up and explode again on a nearby target.
Druids received some class changes and plenty of new talents in the latest Dragonflight Beta build. Check them out!
Starfall - Calls down waves of falling stars upon enemies within 40 yds, dealing [ 204.3% of Spell Power ] Astral damage over 8 sec. Multiple uses of this ability may overlap. Starfall (Rank 2) renamed to Aetherial Kindling. Incarnation: Chosen of Elune - An improved Moonkin Form that grants the benefits of Celestial Alignment and 10% critical strike chance. An improved Moonkin Form that grants both Eclipses, any learned Celestial Alignment bonuses, and 10% critical strike chance. Feral
Infected Wounds - Rake damage increased by 30%, and Rake causes an Infected Wound in the target, reducing the target's movement speed by 20% for 12 sec. Rake damage increased by 30. Berserk - Finishing moves have a 20% chance per combo point spent to refund 2 combo points. Swipe generates 1 additional combo points. Improved Bleeds renamed to Merciless Strikes. Shred deals 20% increased damage and Swipe/Brutal Slash deal 20% deals 10% increased damage against bleeding targets. Soul of the Forest - Your finishing moves grant 5 3 Energy per combo point spent and deal 5% increased damage. Brutal Slash - Strikes all nearby enemies with a massive slash, inflicting [ 82.8% of Attack Power ] Physical damage. Deals 20% 10% increased damage against bleeding targets. Deals reduced damage beyond 5 targets. Guardian
Improved Frenzied Regeneration (NNF) renamed to Verdant Heart. Survival Instincts renamed to Improved Survival Instincts. Restoration
Improved Innervate renamed to Natural Wisdom. New Talents
Ursoc's Guidance Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc: Every 20 Rage you spend reduces the cooldown of Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc by 1 sec. Convoke the Spirits: Convoke the Spirits' cooldown is reduced by 50% and its duration and number of spells cast is reduced by 25%. Convoke the Spirits has an increased chance to use an exceptional spell or ability. Cenarius' Guidance - Convoke the Spirits' cooldown is reduced by 50% and its duration and number of spells cast is reduced by 25% Convoke the Spirits has an increased chance to use an exceptional spell or ability. Cenarius' Guidance - Increases the duration of Barkskin and Ironfur by 1.0 sec. Ursoc's Endurance - Increases the duration of Barkskin and Ironfur by 1.0 sec. Primal Claws - Your combo point generating abilities have a 10% chance to generate 1 extra combo points. Flashing Claws - Thrash has a 10% chance to trigger an additional Thrash. Cenarius' Guidance - During Incarnation: Tree of Life, you gain Clearcasting every 6 sec. The cooldown of Incarnation: Tree of Life is reduced by 1.5 sec when Lifebloom blooms and 1.0 sec when Regrowth's initial heal critically strikes. Umbral Embrace - Dealing Astral damage has a chance to cause your next Wrath or Starfire to become Astral and deal 50% additional damage. Relentless Predator - Energy cost of Ferocious Bite reduced by 20%. Umbral Embrace - Dealing Astral damage has a chance to cause your next Wrath or Starfire to become Astral and deal 50% additional damage. Reinforced Fur - Ironfur increases armor by an additional 4% and Barkskin reduces damage taken by an additional 5%. Lunar Shrapnel - Starfall's stars deal an additional 25% damage to nearby enemies when they damage an enemy afflicted by Moonfire. Tireless Pursuit - For 2.0 sec after leaving Cat Form or Travel Form, you retain up to 40% movement speed. Ursine Vigor - For 4 sec after shifting into Bear Form, your health and armor are increased by 12.0%. Starweaver - Starsurge has a 20% chance to make Starfall free. Starfall has a 40% chance to make Starsurge free. Rattle the Stars - Energy cost of Ferocious Bite reduced by 20%. Starweaver's Weft - Starsurge has a 20% chance to make Starfall free. Starfall has a 40% chance to make Starsurge free. Starweaver's Warp - Starsurge has a 20% chance to make Starfall free. Starfall has a 40% chance to make Starsurge free. Nature's Grace - After an Eclipse ends, you gain 15% Haste for 6 sec. Rattled Stars - Starsurge and Starfall reduce the cost of Starsurge and Starfall by 10% and increase their damage by 10% for 5 sec, stacking up to 2 times. Waning Twilight - When you have 3 periodic effects on a target, your damage and healing on them are increased by 4%. Primordial Arcanic Pulsar - Every 300 Astral Power spent grants Celestial Alignment for 12 sec. Incarnation: Chosen of Elune - An improved Moonkin Form that grants both Eclipses, any learned Celestial Alignment bonuses, and 10% critical strike chance. Lasts 30 sec. You may shapeshift in and out of this improved Moonkin Form for its duration. Goldrinn's Fang - Deals [ 104% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage. Elune's Guidance - Incarnation: Chosen of Elune reduces the Astral Power cost of Starsurge by 10, and the Astral Power cost of Starfall by 15. Convoke the Spirits' cooldown is reduced by 50% and its duration and number of spells cast is reduced by 25% Convoke the Spirits has an increased chance to use an exceptional spell or ability. Power of Goldrinn - Starsurge has a chance to summon the Spirit of Goldrinn, which immediately deals [ 104% of Spell Power ] Arcane damage to the target. Balance of All Things - Entering Eclipse increases your critical strike chance with Arcane or Nature spells by 16%, decreasing by 2% every 1 sec. Astral Smolder - Your critical strikes from Starfire and Wrath cause the target to languish for an additional 4% of your spell's damage over 4 sec. Denizen of the Dream - Your Moonfire and Sunfire have a chance to summon a Faerie Dragon to assist you in battle for 30 sec. Friend of the Fae - When a Faerie Dragon is summoned, your Arcane and Nature damage is increased by 6% for 30 sec. Sundered Firmament - Every other Eclipse creates a Fury of Elune at 25% effectiveness that follows your current target for 8 sec. Stellar Innervation - During Solar Eclipse, Sunfire generates 100% additional Astral Power. During Lunar Eclipse, Moonfire generates 100% additional Astral Power. Fury of Elune - Calls down a beam of pure celestial energy that follows the enemy, dealing up to [ 264% of Spell Power ] Astral damage over 8 sec within its area. Damage reduced on secondary targets. Generates 40 Astral Power over its duration. Radiant Moonlight - Full Moon becomes Full Moon once more before resetting to New Moon. Fury of Elune's cooldown is reduced by 15 sec.
We've summarized the latest Demon Hunter changes from the Dragonflight Beta in our latest news post. Havoc's Blade Dance and Essence Break have been nerfed and the class got some new talents.
Blade Dance - Reduces the cooldown of Blade Dance by 6 5 sec. Essence Break - Slash all enemies in front of you for [ 280% 252% of Attack Power ] Chaos damage, and increase the damage your Chaos Strike and Blade Dance deal to them by 100% for 4 sec. Deals reduced damage beyond 8 targets. Vengeance
Void Reaver - Frailty now also causes afflicted enemies to deal 4% reduced damage to you for 5 sec. Frailty now also reduces all damage you take from afflicted targets by 4%. New Talents
Internal Struggle - Increases your Mastery by 2%. Stoke the Flames - Fel Devastation damage increased by 40%. Fel Devastation - Unleash the fel within you, damaging enemies directly in front of you for [ 155.6% of Attack Power ] Fire damage over 2 sec. Causing damage also heals you for up to [ 409.5% of Attack Power ] health.
Currently, on the Dragonflight Beta, you won't reach Level 70 just by completing the campaign. You also need to run dungeons or complete side quests.
The first gating occurs in Azure Span where you need to be Level 66 to continue the Dragonflight campaign. However, you will be safe if you complete at least 3 dungeons at Level 60 and higher and you won't need to complete any side quests.
The second gating, however, is more noticeable and you will need to reach Level 70 to be able to start the final two chapters of the Dragonflight campaign.
Completing the Dragonflight campaign unlocks World Quests.
Dragonflight includes a ton of side quests that you can easily find by opening the map for each zone and they reward you with reputation that increases your Renown with the main factions, so you would probably complete them anyway.
What do you think about gating the main campaign behind levels? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!