FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Sha of Anger

Guest Throe

I have two questions about this.

1) How many times does the Sha target three players with Growing Anger during Phase 1? Seems like maybe just the once per phase, but I didn't want to assume.

2) Does Unleashed Wrath target a new group of 10 random players every 2 seconds, or the same random group of 10 players for the duration of the 25 seconds effect?

I have two questions about this.

1) How many times does the Sha target three players with Growing Anger during Phase 1? Seems like maybe just the once per phase, but I didn't want to assume.

2) Does Unleashed Wrath target a new group of 10 random players every 2 seconds, or the same random group of 10 players for the duration of the 25 seconds effect?

1) Once per phase. Although I've noticed some bizarre behaviour, such as Growing Anger sometimes being cast during Phase Two. It shouldn't really matter anyway, the fight turns highly chaotic most of the time, and the damage is generally low enough that you can fumble your way forward. I'll see if I can get some kind of definitive pattern and update the guide.

2) It targets 10 random players every time. So it doesn't have to just be the same random 10 ones.

btw, it is still possible to "share" the boss but i dont know if this is intended or even allowed. Just have someone in the raid leave the group and join another. After a few seconds anybody in his new group that damages the boss will become eligable for loot.

Again, i have no idea if thats allowed, just saw it when i was part of a group yesterday

The guide is done well, as usual. I did this for the first time yesterday and received a nice pvp waist, used a bonus roll and received tier legs and looted a quest off the boss which rewarded 376 feet. Not a bad take for three or four minutes of fighting.

The guide is done well, as usual. I did this for the first time yesterday and received a nice pvp waist, used a bonus roll and received tier legs and looted a quest off the boss which rewarded 376 feet. Not a bad take for three or four minutes of fighting.

Thank you for the compliments. The encounter is somewhat buggy, frankly, and the abilities aren't really timed as they should be :)

btw, it is still possible to "share" the boss but i dont know if this is intended or even allowed. Just have someone in the raid leave the group and join another. After a few seconds anybody in his new group that damages the boss will become eligable for loot.

Again, i have no idea if thats allowed, just saw it when i was part of a group yesterday

I was not aware of this, but I would say it certainly doesn't sound like it is intended.

This useful macro tells you if you have already done Sha of Anger this week.

/run local z,t,s={[32099]='Sha of Anger this week.'},GetQuestsCompleted();for c,v in pairs(z) do if t[c] then s='' else s=' not' end print('You have'..s,'done',v) end

• Like 2