10 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hey guys im struggling to get the dps i should do (raidbots and logs from player with euqal ilvl)
maybe you can check my gear and my logs to help me improve something :) thanks
Single Target log : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Lncj8ZM2gGtPkwrN/#fight=5
Multi Target log: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Lncj8ZM2gGtPkwrN/#fight=7
Multi Target log 2 :https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/Lncj8ZM2gGtPkwrN/#fight=11
thx at @ all
I dont know what im doing wrong, ive have the right talents, and doing my rotation in order, and yet i am doing horrible dps.
I am currently using the rotation stated on icy-veins.
ive been out dpssed by other warlocks from my guild, pugs and in lfr (i know, but still) and i dont know what i am doing wrong.
this is the profile of a guildie, who does a ton more dps than me. https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/stormrage/hulabaloo
If someone has some advice, it's greatly appreciated..
I hope i have provided the details required, otherwise please inform me what i need to add.
Playing my BM hunter, feel like I should be doing better than 7-800k dps with my ilevel. Links to my logs from tonight (several failed attempts at 4th boss before we called it), ToS heroic. Also links to my armoury and wowprogress. If anyone can see something obvious I'm doing wrong please let me know. I did try MM but can't get on with it.
TY in advance xxx
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MvK89QHbzJyWGxZP/ - ToS normal run (before upgraded boots and latest concordance)
All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster for Mythic Legion raids and onwards. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids. The guild formed late March 2016 and fully cleared 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel pre nerf shortly after. We've since been improving our world ranking every tier.
We currently raid 3 days per week on Mythic: Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:15-22:15 server time. While it is not a lot we try to make the most out of our time. We run optional heroic/normal/alt/previous tier raids during off days in which raiders are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with only a 9 hour per week schedule so you are expected to attend and be ON TIME! However we understand things can come up sometimes but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Actively doing dungeons/world quests to improve your gear and artifact weapon.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come to raids prepared(i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding and a good, stable internet connection.
- Exorsus Raid Tools, Weakauras2 and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Vims#21684 Azkey#21565
To apply please visit our guild website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/recruitment
Requirements to be considered into current main raids:
- 910~ ilvl
- 52+ traits.
- 8 or more mythic kills in NH.
- Exceptions to the requirements may be made..
We're currently looking for the classes below but may consider other classes as well.
Any and all applications will be considered.