FORUMS

There is a new pet since 6.03: inv_misc_fish_102.jpgSyd the Squid which could be found in Greater Darkmoon Pet Supplies (Reward from the new Pet trainer on the DM-fairy market)

Thanks for that, but you will notice that we don't have a single pet battle guide on the website. It's just something that we never found any time to write about, so I try to avoid writing about anything related to pet battles in my guides tongue.png

Guest ohsosoapy

Always a fan of your guides! In the section regarding the shooting game, I'd like to note that it's possible to hit the targets 3 times if you start your cast just before the arrow pops up. Not overly important, but I thought it should be mentioned. Thanks for being awesome!

Always a fan of your guides! In the section regarding the shooting game, I'd like to note that it's possible to hit the targets 3 times if you start your cast just before the arrow pops up. Not overly important, but I thought it should be mentioned. Thanks for being awesome!

Thanks, I'll add it when I do my next update to the guide.

Please note the Darlmoon Prize Packages are not BOP so they can be mailed / traded between toons.. (or put in guild vault)

So you could get an unlimited amount of tickets if you make a new toon send them a few silver and run them through the games over and over again dellete toon rinse and repeat.. Sending the packages to the toon your collecting tickets on..

also for alts you can just send the Pize Packages to the Toon you want to collect all the ticekts..

Or have guildies run the games and send you the Pize boxes.

Also note If you not not auto loot each package (Shift click if auto loot is on) then you can look in there to see if there is anything like the hats.. These you can save for when you want to use them.. send to alt you want to have boost in the mail..

They take the pacakage when they are ready to Quest and use the item.. Even if the fair is not on the Buff stays till you log off..

Guest Sorindae-BlackwaterR

I dunno if anyone's said this, but you don't need DMF for the trinkets.. via the dark moon cards

Guest is

Hi there!

Just a tip concerning the Ring Toss - there is a very easy way to do this perfectly and also get the achi (to toss all rings right on the turtle). Dubenko walks in a pattern - (s)he always starts and comes back to the same one point, lets call it X. From this X point (s)he randomly chooses a direction, walks in a straight line and stops at some point, an then goes back to the starting point X.

So - target Dubenko, press 1 and wait till (s)he reaches the X point. Position the green circle (for the ring toss) so that it's directly underneath the turtle on X point (targeting Dubenko helps, cause you already have a circle and you just have to adjust the green one with the target circle). Dubenko starts walking to a random point - don't move the green circle from X, wait till Dubenko stops at destination and then, just before (s)he starts rushing back, CLICK! to toss the ring at X. Dubenko reaches X point and so does your ring, ding ding ding!

Guest Marc

Videos for the races for powermonger and wanderluster are empty for the real race, but on real big race you've put videos that are actually from real race.

38 minutes ago, positiv2 said:

Hi, what is the recommended fishing level for Darkmoon? All I seem to be catching is junk - out of over 120 throws I got only 5 Darkmoon DaggermawDarkmoon Daggermaws.

Get Day-Old Darkmoon DoughnutDay-Old Darkmoon Doughnut. When I've been farming fish for the mount, Fishing below 250 was useless and only gave junk. At 500 the drop was somewhere near 50%.

• Like 1

Guest Kate

I know you don't do anything with pet battles but I think it might be of interest to anyone going to the DMF that you can earn 15 prize tickets per day doing the pet battles which comes to a hefty 105 tickets for the week.

7 hours ago, knight85 said:

Hi. Does anybody know what the respawn time for the debris fields around the coast of darkmoon is?

AFAIK, when a debris pool clears, another spawns somewhere else around the island. You just have to find it.

Guest rmc

Did you mention that the prof quests are only for vanilla level professions now? No help for BFA profs at all.A main reason to go there used to be to level up current expac profs:(

On 1/4/2019 at 12:53 PM, Guest rmc said:

Did you mention that the prof quests are only for vanilla level professions now? No help for BFA profs at all.A main reason to go there used to be to level up current expac profs:(

This has been changed with 8.1. Darkmoon profession quests should now provide BfA skill ups.

On 1/6/2019 at 6:41 AM, jinsu2301 said:

This has been changed with 8.1. Darkmoon profession quests should now provide BfA skill ups.

Any idea about why the profession quests may no be available?  My BE Pally (lvl 120) got the herbalism quest and got the skill points but the Alch quest isn't showing up.  It shows up for my Alliance shaman also lvl 120.  The enchanting quest isn't available for my HM Tauren, lvl 120, but is available for my human mage, also lvl 120. 

Guest Dekina

The profession quests are not appearing on any of my characters. I’ve done them every month since Shadowlands launched (really, since BC launched), so I don’t know why they aren’t available this month.  And yes, I have more than 75 skill points in the classic professions.  Many of my characters have completely maxed out professions for every expansion.  

Guest Shawn

You should add info to your guide about being able to fish up the Darkmoon Fishing Cap, it's only available around Darkmoon Island.  It's a fishing cap with +5 fishing skill and the ability to spawn a pool of shipwrecked debris in any water in the world as long as the faire is running.  Oh, and the cap is actually a fish.  https://www.wowhead.com/item=93732/darkmoon-fishing-cap