FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Garrison: Unlock All Buildings Guide

There's no deconstruction. The only way is to build another building by dragging it on top of your existing one on the Architect Table.

Guest Melki

I am level 94 and cannot accept the herb garden quest.  Wowhead says it unlocks at 96.

I don't think herb garden is open at lvl.92

I am level 94 and cannot accept the herb garden quest.  Wowhead says it unlocks at 96.

This was a typo, the required level is 96 (the Herb Garden guide was giving the proper value). Sorry about that smile.png

Is there a build order that is better?

I tried giving some clue here https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/garrison-complete-guide#sec-3-3

Keep in mind that the possibilities are endless, because everyone is after a different thing tongue.png

Guest Tiwuno

Stables, Level 3 is given by the achievement Master of Mounts (which requires you to fully tame all Stables mounts), not The Stable Master. The Stable Master requires you to loot an item which is only available after upgrading to Level 3, so there's no way you can complete the achievement before that. All The Stable Master is needed for is to get the "Stable Master" title and Armored Frostwolf mount.

Guest eXcaL

Where can you buy the plans with gold? i can only find the vendor that sells the plans by exchanging for the books you get from quests however those are limited

Stables, Level 3 is given by the achievement Master of Mounts (which requires you to fully tame all Stables mounts), not The Stable Master. The Stable Master requires you to loot an item which is only available after upgrading to Level 3, so there's no way you can complete the achievement before that. All The Stable Master is needed for is to get the "Stable Master" title and Armored Frostwolf mount.

Thanks, I fixed that yesterday, after someone made a similar remark on the Stables guide. I'm still trying to figure out what caused me to write Stable Master instead of Master of Mounts.

Where can you buy the plans with gold? i can only find the vendor that sells the plans by exchanging for the books you get from quests however those are limited

There is a vendor right next to the Architect Table in your Garrison.

Guest Nebina

Large buildings (apart from Barracks) look to be unlocked when you upgrade your Town Hall to level 2, not level 1 as the guide says.

Large buildings (apart from Barracks) look to be unlocked when you upgrade your Town Hall to level 2, not level 1 as the guide says.

Thanks, fixed!

Guest Atheøs

also the guide states that some of the buildings are unlocked by Outpost Building Assembly Notes, whereas is should state Comprehensive Outpost Construction Guide

Guest SedrynTyros

"Outpost Building Assembly Notes" are only used to purchase level 2 plans for Small and Medium buildings, not Large buildings.  "Comprehensive Outpost Construction Guide" is the one for Large buildings.

Nice guide but it's missing the info on building Town Hall, esp level 3

It's no longer missing smile.png Thanks for the suggestion!

Guest emmaleah

One thing that bugs me about almost all the guides out there (including this one) is that the say the reward for earning the achievement gives you the level 3 plans, It DOES NOT give you the level 3 plan, it unlocks your ability to buy them for ~1K gold. (price varies for small, med and large buildings)

One thing that bugs me about almost all the guides out there (including this one) is that the say the reward for earning the achievement gives you the level 3 plans, It DOES NOT give you the level 3 plan, it unlocks your ability to buy them for ~1K gold. (price varies for small, med and large buildings)

I added a note regarding that at the beginning of the guide. I hope it'll bug you less now smile.png