FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Garrison: Barn

I'd like to make an addition to the Barn. At level 3, you can find a Glass of Warm Milk on the first or second floor of the barn (second floor only reachable by certain tools that can allow you to get up to the balcony), which teaches you the pet Pygmy Cow.

You can reset the location of this Glass by swapping the location of your Barn with your other Medium building, until it spawns on the easy-to-reach first floor location. I am unsure if the layout to the Horde and Alliance barns are different, but it will spawn on a stack of boxes, near piles of meat.

Here's a screenshot of the first-floor location:

ebST5Kx.png

• Like 1

Another little tip: If you kill the beast after you see the loot received window, you can instantly mount up, and even get experience from the kill.

Another little tip: If you kill the beast after you see the loot received window, you can instantly mount up, and even get experience from the kill.

I'll add that to the guide and link to your Pigmy Cow instructions.

• Like 1

Guest Leahona

I would like to say that your % of drop rate for the bloods is extremely high. As of 12/24/14 I have put in and completed 26 large work orders and have yet to see any savage bloods. I do however get anywhere from 10-15 apexis crystals, so unsure if they replaced the bloods with crystals or not or the drop rate must be extremely rare like 0.5-1% if you're lucky.

I would like to say that your % of drop rate for the bloods is extremely high. As of 12/24/14 I have put in and completed 26 large work orders and have yet to see any savage bloods. I do however get anywhere from 10-15 apexis crystals, so unsure if they replaced the bloods with crystals or not or the drop rate must be extremely rare like 0.5-1% if you're lucky.

Our number corresponds to what people are currently reporting: http://www.wowhead.com/item=118472/savage-blood#comments

Guest Yoballimonk

The Pygmy Cow for horde when it is located on first floor is next to the water trough near the door, just jump on in from the hay pile outside.

Yoballimonk - Thrall server.

Guest Yoballimonk

The Pygmy Cow for horde when it is located on first floor is next to the water trough near the door, just jump on in from the hay pile outside.

Yoballimonk - Thrall server.

Glass%20of%20warm%20milk_zpszv8ejtjb.png