FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Vlad

Engineering Profession Guide

Guest Noshkar

You mention crafting Ring enchants your first day in Draenor. Is this a mistake? I don't see any ring augments from Engineering.

You mention crafting Ring enchants your first day in Draenor. Is this a mistake? I don't see any ring augments from Engineering.

A copy past went wrong! Thanks for pointing it out, it's fixed now.

Guest Guest

I think the guide needs to be fixed and fast the amounts you talk about to lvl engineering up are not matching at all

I think the guide needs to be fixed and fast the amounts you talk about to lvl engineering up are not matching at all

Why? Where is the problem?

Guest Guest

The 600-630 crafting items have had their material cost changed from gearspring parts to ore and ore+fur/herbs as of 11/18

Guest Deadlyshots

Currently on live the gearspring spell does not have 3 charges at lvl 700, not sure if this is the desired outcome or if it is bugged, just thought I'd mention it.

Source: lvl 700 enginerring.

Guest Bimbougami

When you reach 700, wow_icon_inv_eng_gearspringparts.jpg Gearspring Partsbecomes a 3-charge spell, which means that you can use it 3 times in a row before the daily cooldown incurs.

Not working.

When you reach 700, wow_icon_inv_eng_gearspringparts.jpg Gearspring Parts[/size]becomes a 3-charge spell, which means that you can use it 3 times in a row before the daily cooldown incurs.

Not working.

Currently on live the gearspring spell does not have 3 charges at lvl 700, not sure if this is the desired outcome or if it is bugged, just thought I'd mention it.

Source: lvl 700 enginerring.

Thanks for the report. I had a similar one for Jewelcrafting. On the beta, it did give you 3 charges and the 3-charge spells are still listed on wowdb and wowhead for all professions.

I guess it does not change much, but I will update the guides once I've figured it out.

Guest Blitzner

I didn't level up to 600 immediately upon creating a WOD recipe.

Guest Naxnu

Leveling from 1 to 600 didn't work for me no matter how many times I crafted draenor items

"You can level from 1 to 600 using WOD recipes", this doesn't mean that creating WoD recipe once will leap from level 1 to level 600.

Creating Gearspring parts at lvl 1 will grant 10 lvls, so you need to create like 60 of them to level from 1 to 600.