Garrison: Herb Garden

Guest gnoballs

Awesome post, small typo...

"It is unlocked at first"

should be "It is locked at first"

Awesome post, small typo...

"It is unlocked at first"

should be "It is locked at first"

Thank you! I fixed it in the Herb Garden guide and in the Lunarfall Excavation / Frostwolf Mines.

Guest Pahonia

Where is the fruit tree? I've looked everywhere for it and I don't see it..

Guest Fweo

Are you certain?

Ah. Sorry for being slow with my reply. And yes, I'm sure of it. Counted it like, several times! biggrin.png

Guest Rigian

How come I dont get the quest to unlock the herb garden? At my Architects Desk It says "requires quest to unlock" but when I go to the girl at the herb garden to unlock it there is no quest available.  

How come I dont get the quest to unlock the herb garden? At my Architects Desk It says "requires quest to unlock" but when I go to the girl at the herb garden to unlock it there is no quest available.

You are probably not Level 96 yet.

Is your Herb Garden Level 3 yet?

Ah. Sorry for being slow with my reply. And yes, I'm sure of it. Counted it like, several times! biggrin.png

Alright, I'll add it to the guide!

If you're standing at the house and looking at the herbs, it's in the back left corner of the plot, but only if you have a level 3 plot, and if you just upgraded it may not show up until the next day. There will be 6-8 fruit on the ground around it that are conjured items (can't be traded, and disapear when you log out) and provide 75 of a secondary stat when eaten for 10 seconds. The type of fruit changes every day, so far I've seen crit and haste fruit, but I'd assume it can drop all other secondary stats as well.

Guest ariesta

If you have follower assigned to Herb Garden the fruits don't drop. As soon as I unassigned follower fruit was on ground

If you have follower assigned to Herb Garden the fruits don't drop. As soon as I unassigned follower fruit was on ground

This is definitely not normal. Did you submit a bug report?

The table with the food buffs from the fruit tree doesn't match any of the tooltips you get when mousing over the fruit items. Fx Fuzzy Pear says mastery in the tooltip, but crit in the table. Same goes for the rest of the fruits.

Fd6zugs.png

Edited by Ghanjo

Guest Lecatts

All of the buffs listed in your chart for the fruit tree are wrong. Please correct these wacko.png

The table with the food buffs from the fruit tree doesn't match any of the tooltips you get when mousing over the fruit items. Fx Fuzzy Pear says mastery in the tooltip, but crit in the table. Same goes for the rest of the fruits.

Fd6zugs.png

All of the buffs listed in your chart for the fruit tree are wrong. Please correct these wacko.png

Thank you guys! It must have changed since the beta.