Noobfist

Gladiator loot specialization problems

Sign in to follow this  

2 posts in this topic

I just got an item from follower missons. It was a box that when open turn into a random item lvl 655. When I Used it I got the trinket  [Pillar of the Earth]

579 stamina

134 versatility

90 leech

134 bonus armor

Sure thats a very good trinket for tanking. not as much for dps gladiator.

Is this going to be fixed or is there a workaround? To be able to get BiS items I feel like atm we have to risk getting a stamina trinket. Because if I don't use protection as specialization I will not be able to get bonus armor and that is my best stat.

Not much you can do about that. Prot is still our best loot spec because BA is really strong, but you run into the risk of getting stam trinkets, as you did. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Caleine
      Hi everybody,
      I have some questions about stuffs Best in Slot for Rogue Assassination.
      In the guid written by Fury in this link (https://www.icy-veins.com/wow/assassination-rogue-pve-dps-gear-legendaries-best-in-slot).
      He said for head and Chest, you should choose these items:
      Helm: Fanged Slayer's Helm
      Chest: Hide of the Abyssal Behemoth
      But I chose these items, because when you see characteristics and calculate them, it’s better (see below)
      Helm: Lunar-Wrath Headgear (boss: Sisters of the Moon)
      Chest: Fanged Slayer's Chestguard (Maiden of Vigilance)
      In each item, you got Mastery and it’s the second best characteristics, but in items suggest by Fury you don’t have Mastery.
      If someone could explain me, it would be graceful.
      Stat priority:
      1)      Agility
      2)      Mastery
      3)      Versatility
      4)      Critical Strike
      5)      Haste
      Thanks,
    • By Insonia
      Hey so as the title suggests I'm looking for a bit of information on the state of the specs for tomb as I have been asked to reroll to fill in some of the empty ranged spaces we have now found ourselves with in our mythic team and I'm curious as to which is going to be the overall "stronger" spec I know that is completely subjective 
      but a general guide line as I am presently working on my frost weapon but I feel as though I should be working mainly on my arcane one due to changes that are coming but both of the specs are being "buffed" and fire seems to be trailing behind still 
      I was just hoping someone with more experience as mage could run me through this so I can better decide for myself what I am going to do :)
    • By spookychick13
      Hi,

Heading into Nighthold for the first time tonight and now sure how to spec.
      ST?
      AOE?
      MoC or Volley? Is Stampede worth taking?

Help please.
    • By Kettering
      Wondering what's the best spec to level up as 1-100.  I'm gonna be playing Demo in the end, but I was thinking Destro is best for leveling.  Any help appreciated.  First post by the way, so hello all; love the guides.
    • By Stenbock
      Hi everyone,
      My guild and I did Trial of Valor yesterday (Thursday 10th) and we all picked up the quest to collect 1000 souls for the item set appearance. However my warlock friend got his entire set from Guarm as a drop. 
      I was just curious if this has happened to anyone else or if it's a bug.
      thanks for any feedback and your general thoughts on the raid!