Protectress

HELP! What would be the best Stat build for an Undead Holy Lvl 90??

5 posts in this topic

All for helping people out, but this is void of anything. What are you actually wanting? A tailored guide on whats stats to have min maxed at lvl 100 for your holy priest? A leveling talent build for holy?(I recommend Shadow :p) People on the forums arn't Guru's who magically know all your answers, you need to ask the right questions to get the right answers. I spent more time writing this than you did asking the question in the first place. I respect the fact that you are going out of your way to use forums, but show the other forum users some respect, if your going to ask them to spend time helping you, spend some time ordering your questions. Sorry if this seems blunt, but its common to see posts like this go unanswered for a while, where well tailored posts are answered.

2 people like this

Hello,thankyou Ichigaki for taking the time to reply to my question smile.png Yes,it is my 'first time' on here,I have done alot of research on stat priority and it's doing my head in that's why I thought i'd ask rolleyes.gif I'm actually lvl 89,nearly 90 and I just want to make sure I have my stats in order- So,what I mean is like 'Intellect' 'Spell Power' 'Spirit' 'Haste' 'Mastery' and 'Crit' etc! I know Intellect is at the top,but then after and so on i'm stuck and don't want to waste my time and money on the wrong Armor/gems etc.. Could someone please help with this? I'm really enjoying healing,i'm an Undead Holy Priest! Thankyou ~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cotics
      So with the new Patch on our doorstep, I was wondering if anyone knows how the patch will change stat priorities. Because of the nerf to 2ndary  stats.
    • By Steyn
      Hello there,
      I noticed the Icy Veins guide on Holy Pala does not include why we don't care about sudden stats, being new to the spec here's my question:
      Do we not care about haste at all, or is there actually a certain amount of haste you want to have?
      If anyone can help it would be appreciated (:

• By Syrk
      I have been doing a lot more raid healing lately as a H Pally and was wondering if there were any tips or tricks that anyone could give to help increase my healing. There is a resto druid that has been beating me on most fights and I don't like it at all!!!
      Some fights I seem to do decent on the logs while others I have a tendency to struggle. The main talents I seem to change a lot are the 5th tier which are Divine Purpose, Holy Avenger, and Holy Prism. I'm not sure which I prefer the most or which will increase my healing output the most. I know I don't take Rule of Law and probably should but might need some insight as to when to be using it.
      The following are links to my logs as well as my armory. Any help whether it is gear, talents, rotations would be extremely helpful.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Hakuzan/simple
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/18365020/10/#metric=hps

Cheers
    • By miacenth
      I am getting very frustrated with gear drops. The stats quoted on the site say top priority is mastery-versetility for my guardian druid, but the majority of gear that drops is crit. Do I ignore the stats for Ilevel, since people won't invite you to anything if your ilevel isn't there or do I go for stats and not be able to go into mythic and such till much later?
    • By NasharStormrage
      So,
      Which trinket should I be using (obviously arms warriors are not concerned with iLvl because Mastery is desired over strength.
      I have the 820 iLvl trinket from a timewarped dungeon and that with heroism, Battle Cry, Potion, trinket use, could provide an extreme amount of dps burst which is also on a 1.5m CD. It seems like an obvious choice but I wanted to hear any thoughts or opinions that people have since I'll be losing 500+ static mastery. Also, the use effect gives around 20-24% increased damage during colossus smash. 
      Thoughts?...