Holy Priest Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1
On this page, we list the best gems, enchants, flasks, potions, and food you can get for your Holy Priest in World of Warcraft — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.1. We also give budget alternatives.
1. Best Gems for Holy Priests
The gems you will use depend on the content you are primarily focusing on.
If you find yourself swapping between both dungeons and raids regularly and want to optimise for both with the same set of gear, we suggest going with Critical Strike gems and enchants on any items you share between both activities. Critical Strike and Mastery both have similar value in a raid environment, but Critical Strike is superior in dungeons.
2. Best Enchants for Holy Priests
3. Consumables for Holy Priests
3.1. Best Flasks and Potions for Holy
Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used for raids along with Potion of Replenishment as your potion of choice. You can also use Battle Potion of Intellect to pre-pot at the beginning of the fight. Coastal Mana Potion can also be used once per fight as an instant Mana restore if the fight does not allow for usage of Potion of Replenishment.
3.2. Best Food for Holy
3.3. Augment Runes for Holy
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 03 Sep. 2018: Updated choices after higher gear-level modelling.
- 31 Aug. 2018: Updated suggestions for shared dungeon and raid gear enhancements.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Kul Tiran & Zandalari Druid Empowered Moonkin Form
- Allied Races: Are Mechagnomes and Vulpera Next?
- Titan Residuum Hotfix: January 16th
- The Story of Xal'atath in Patch 8.1.5
- Patch 8.1.5 Build 28938: Highlights
- This Week in WoW: January 15th
- What's Changing (and Not!) in Season 2
- Bruce (Brawler's Guild Mount) in Patch 8.1.5
- Feral Druid 8.1
- when to use blizzard/aoe as frost?
- Windwalker Monk PvP 8.1
- Unholy Death Knight PvP 8.1
- Survival Hunter PvP 8.1
- Subtlety Rogue PvP 8.1
- Shadow Priest PvP 8.1
- Retribution Paladin PvP 8.1