Holy Priest Healing Gems, Enchants, and Consumables — Battle for Azeroth (BfA) 8.3
If you were looking for WoW Classic content, please refer to our Classic Healer Priest enchants and consumables.
Best Gems for Holy Priests
The gems you will use depend on the content you are primarily focusing on.
If you find yourself swapping between both dungeons and raids regularly and want to optimise for both with the same set of gear, we suggest going with Critical Strike gems and enchants on any items you share between both activities. Critical Strike and Mastery both have similar value in a raid environment, but Critical Strike is superior in dungeons.
Best Enchants for Holy Priests
Consumables for Holy Priests
Best Flasks and Potions for Holy
Greater Flask of Endless Fathoms should be used for raids along with Potion of Replenishment as your potion of choice. You can also use Superior Battle Potion of Intellect to pre-pot at the beginning of the fight. Coastal Mana Potion can also be used once per fight as an instant Mana restore if the fight does not allow for usage of Potion of Replenishment.
Best Food for Holy
Augment Runes for Holy
If you can afford it, you should use Battle-Scarred Augment Runes to increase your primary stat. Since there is a finite amount of these runes available, you should make sure to use them wisely and to stock up on them for when you need them.
Starting in patch 8.3 you can also use the re-usable Lightning-Forged Augment Rune to increase your primary stat by an equal amount.
- 14 Jan. 2020: Added new Augment Rune.
- 04 Sep. 2019: Updated weapon enchant recommendations.
- 24 Jun. 2019: Updated with new 8.2 consumable suggestions.
- 15 Apr. 2019: This page has been reviewed and no changes are necessary for the release of the Crucible of Storms raid.
- 10 Dec. 2018: This page has been reviewed for Patch 8.1 and no changes are necessary.
- 03 Sep. 2018: Updated choices after higher gear-level modelling.
- 31 Aug. 2018: Updated suggestions for shared dungeon and raid gear enhancements.
- 13 Aug. 2018: Updated for Battle for Azeroth launch.
- Jailer Hound Mounts in Shadowlands
- Original WoW Designer on World Buffs and Their Creation/Purpose
- The Man of a Hundred Armor Sets: the Handclaw Interview
- Naked Paladin One-Shotting the Horde
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490: Class Changes
- Unique Icy Veins Death Knight Armor Set by Handclaw
- Shadowlands Alpha 9.0.1 Build 34490: New Anima Powers
- Shade Beast Mounts in Shadowlands