FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Terrace of Endless Spring

Guest SteveZombie

From "5.5.3. Dealing With Abilities":

"Watching boss mod timers will help to avoid stacking up right when Lightning Prison is being cast."

Small mistake there as this section deals with a run in which Elder Regail has been killed first.

From "5.5.3. Dealing With Abilities":

"Watching boss mod timers will help to avoid stacking up right when Lightning Prison is being cast."

Small mistake there as this section deals with a run in which Elder Regail has been killed first.

Thanks for spotting this! Fixing it now. :)

However this contradicts the statement from 3.1 which says that the easiest order is:

Thank you! Fixing it!

Guest Lucrezzia

Guide states 5% increase from each stack of overwhelming corruption, tool tip says 10%?

Just did A, R, K in a pug...got the Elite cloak. It's a joke. Do Elite mode.

• Like 1

Guide states 5% increase from each stack of overwhelming corruption, tool tip says 10%?

It is 5% in Normal mode, 10% in Heroic. It's a tooltip error, we'll look into it :)

Zagam, fair enough! It's what I'd also heard, but the person who told me was in a really good guild, so I took it with a grain of salt.

My guild is by no means pushing. We're only 6/6 MSV and 4/6 HoF, but everyone agrees Terrace is easier than HoF. After pugging 3/4 in 3 hours, doing Elite mode, and only failing on Sha because people were falling asleep, I have to think that things were just released wrong.

@ Zagam,

I'd tend to agree, Terrace felt undertuned to our crew as well.

It might be worth noting though, that due to the release schedule and the fact that since it's 6 bosses, mooost guilds spent at least 2 weeks on HoF prior to entering ToES. Given that most guilds would have been clearing all other downed content, plus all 5 LFRs by the time that 2nd week rolled around, you're looking at the largest possible potential ilvl gain across the raid in any given time period between raid releases up until then. Since ToES isnt an ilvl up from HoF in terms of gear, you could make the arguement that they're designed to be equivalent difficulty. Consequently, part of the reason ToES felt easier was that most guilds went into ToES around 5 ilvl points higher on average(with access to LFR-based 2 and even 4-piece bonuses), which in the grand scheme of things is quite a boost.

I just pulled that entire paragraph out of my butt :P.

Random observation, we did R/A/K for our elite mode and found that relly easy, plus you get to use Corrupter Waters throughout phase 2 for the DPS buff and have the raid just stack in the middle, which = easymode.

-Auracle

Yeah, just did Protectors of the Endless on Elite mode as well, and it wasn't too big of a challenge. The enrage timer was a bit of an issue for us, but we only took a handful of wipes to get it down.

Guest Random

Just wanted to throw in my $.02 about the order in which you get stacks. We did it slightly different and seems like you get people to higher stacks faster:

Group 1 goes to 4

Group 2 goes to 6

Group 1 refreshes

Group 3 goes to 6

Group 2 then 1 refresh

Group 4 goes to 6

Group 3, 2, then 1 refresh

Group 5 will then just keep stacking until boss is dead. If your group has fairly bad dps then you can swap in a group. But in all honesty if you go that long into P3 you'll more than likely be wiping to raid damage anyway.