Berserker's Technique Berserker Build Guide for Lost Ark
Swinging around a hulking piece of metal, the Berserker is packed with high damage skills which makes him a force to be reckoned with.
Introduction to Berserker's Technique Berserker
TheBerserker is a high burst package with massive crit rates built in alongside attack and movement speed derived from the Berserker Rage.
Berserkers Technique Berserker Strengths and Weaknesses
- High DPS
- Massive stat gain through Berserkers Rage buff
- Push Immunity on skills
- Long animation locks
- Full damage rotation takes several seconds
- Identity downtime and buildup
Berserker's Technique Berserker Skill Build
The following image shows the skill build of choice and the desired stats. There are three variants below depending on your available skill points.
Berserker's Technique Berserker Skill Rotation
is at the core of every rotation for Berserker to amplify and maximize the damage. Ideally, the rotation looks as follows:
→ Strike Wave → →
This rotation allows you to use three of your hardest hitting abilities with the buff fromfor maximum damage output. As usual, the game is not static, bosses move, you may get hit, so learning and understanding the windows for those rotations is key.
Berserker Important Tripods
The Tripods are a mix of gauge building and damage amplification in order to regain your Berserker Rage as quickly as possible. The most important Tripods can be found on:
- provides a flat damage buff for the entire party.
- grants you a massive crit chance buff for 6 seconds, further amplified by higher Tripod levels.
- increase the gauge gained when using .
- increase the gauge gained when using .
Berserker Stat Priority
lives of a high Specialization for higher Berserker Rage duration, higher damage on and faster gauge building to re-enter the Rage. Often times a mix of Critical and Swiftness are used to provide a more stable flow of combat. Your Specialization should at least be at 1200 for optimal buff and Rage rotations.
Berserker Pet Stats
The offensive stat of choice is Specialization. The defensive option of choice is HP increase.
Berserker's Technique Berserker Gear Sets
The gear choice is bound to the Engravings selected. For players who choose, the Preordained Diligence is the preferred pick. Players who run other damage Engravings can also use the Harsh Oath set.
Berserker Gear Tripod Priority
Most of Berserkers skills are straightforward and will be equipped with damage improving Tripods. The only two exceptions aredue to its all in one package buff/debuff loadout and gauge building skills such as or .
- Increasing will massively increase your damage output and should be top priority, thus making the keystone.
- increase the gauge gained when using and helps you to rebuild your gauge faster, allowing you to enter the Rage state quicker and more often.
- increase the gauge gained when using which also acts as another gauge builder.
Berserker's Technique Berserker Engravings
Theremoves the debuff after your Rage buff expires, allowing you to re-enter as soon as your gauge is filled up again. It also improves your critical damage. Most often it is left at level 1 to counter the debuff, as the damage scaling is outclassed by other Engravings. You can also choose to max it out if you so desire.
- is a staple for any DPS and should be taken as the second Engraving.
- Both and are good options to further boost the damage output.
- is another suitable choice due to movement speed from the buff and Swiftness. High upkeep for the buff is recommended to get the most out of the Engraving.
- is also a common pick, often used in combination with to cap out on the damage buff, which happens at 140% movement speed.
- serves two purposes: It is used when a specific relic set is chosen, the Dominion Fang Set, and it also links in very well with your rage timer, as your first Awakening ability builds a huge amount of gauge, allowing you to almost instantly return to your Rage state when timed right.
Runes are used to further offset the long animations and high commitment skills from Berserker. As such the most commonly equipped Rune is. The other aspect is the gauge building, thus is often used to improve the gauge building properties of certain skills.
is used on skills such as , and to further improve the gauge building.
, or can be used to to provide auxiliary bonuses such as speed or cooldown reduction. These options very much depend on playstyle and preference, so choose according to your liking.
is a staple for any DPS, especially for Berserkers. This is most often used on your longer casting abilities such as , , and Strike Wave.
Since Berserker is packed with a lot of hard hitting abilities, setting up the gems is a fairly straightforward task. The following skills should use both damage and cooldown gems:
- Strike Wave
This leaves one slot unused and that should be used for a cooldown gem for
It is important to understand when and how to rebuild your gauge to maintain your identity for as long as possible. Finding the sweet spot where your Awakening is available to rebuild the gauge is crucial.
Berserker has a lot of high damaging abilities but most of them make you stationary or require windups. Be ready to commit and always have an escape option at hand.
Almost every ability has Stagger, making Berserker ideal for Stagger checks. Just make sure you actually have cooldowns available.
Due to the long cooldowns, it is often smarter to find a rhythm that matches withto maximize your damage output.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Lost Ark Spring Update Release Date Announced
- Lost Ark March Update Massive Release Notes
- Lost Ark Artist Subclass and 3 Special Events Preview - Coming March 15th
- Lost Ark Bot Banwave and Witcher Crossover Event